h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I kind of enjoyed 0.1 more than the 0.2, mainly just how it changes feelings from a VN with story emphasis to a standard resource management game. With how the next update (0.25) being fixes and redoing existing art, and no new content until 0.3, I'll be waiting for the story to update a lot more before coming back to this again. It didn't help that 0.2's resource change is really barebones atm so I couldn't tell how repetitive it will be to get to the next step.

I know there are people who love managing time/money in these, but I've always found them to be fillers made worse with excess scene repetition to pad out game time. If this is going down the road of repeat same task x50 to get to an event, please, do consider having variations to the repetition tasks scenes so it's not the same exact art that people inevitably skip over.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I completely agree with all the praise the game has been given in this thread. But the sisters 'new' haircut is a total miss. Please bring the old one back :teary:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
New release still says 0.1 on the title screen, which is it?
Oops, forgot to change that.

I kind of enjoyed 0.1 more than the 0.2, mainly just how it changes feelings from a VN with story emphasis to a standard resource management game. With how the next update (0.25) being fixes and redoing existing art, and no new content until 0.3, I'll be waiting for the story to update a lot more before coming back to this again. It didn't help that 0.2's resource change is really barebones atm so I couldn't tell how repetitive it will be to get to the next step.

I know there are people who love managing time/money in these, but I've always found them to be fillers made worse with excess scene repetition to pad out game time. If this is going down the road of repeat same task x50 to get to an event, please, do consider having variations to the repetition tasks scenes so it's not the same exact art that people inevitably skip over.
The current plan is to have a limited amount of days and the story will play out differently based on the choices you've made and stats you've built, I want there to always be forward momentum in the story.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
New release still says 0.1 on the title screen, which is it?
So the title of the thread is 0.2. The version in the summary is 0.2. The files in the download links are called 0.2, but you have doubt for an image.... I see

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay, lets be honest, who doesn't want to be a vampire? I mean, not being able to go out in the day is a tiny price to pay for all the awesome stuff you get from it XD

Reactions: T800, toll and wep

zocx

May 2, 2017
Okay, lets be honest, who doesn't want to be a vampire? I mean, not being able to go out in the day is a tiny price to pay for all the awesome stuff you get from it XD
Then come to Romania the real place for vampires :)

Reactions: stark8g

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
The current plan is to have a limited amount of days and the story will play out differently based on the choices you've made and stats you've built, I want there to always be forward momentum in the story.
That is reassuring to hear, it's far too common for stat building to become the main game and the build up overshadows the outcome.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Noticed a bug. The fit less then ten needs the "f" capitalized. Also the tired doesn't work.
Thanks, I'll fix the capitalization but the tired isn't supposed to work, I was stressing myself out trying to get it to work so I left it out on purpose. Haven't quite figured out how to make scenes that require more than one variable to be true to work properly.

JFBD

May 10, 2017
I have got to say I`m starting to become big fan of this vampire shit.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hah I liked it.

After playing the first release, I find it somewhat refreshing and innovative, concerning the story that is.

Just don't know why it says 0.1 in the game, when this was suppose to be 0.2.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hah I liked it.

After playing the first release, I find it somewhat refreshing and innovative, concerning the story that is.

Just don't know why it says 0.1 in the game, when this was suppose to be 0.2.
Because I'm a dolt and forgot to change it.

D

Deleted member 195220

@BeCe Really enjoy your game so far, and I agree with the previous poster not to push too much grinding, but it sounded like you already had that under control.

Otherwise, I like the setup, with choices per day for differing routes, eventually leading to multiple playthroughs for other paths.

Like others before me, I have also enjoyed the story and hope to learn more about the Aunt and the Payne Family. I also look forward to learn what kind of vampires they are, and if it's possible for the MC and his family to join the Payne family for real or pull away from them. (Perhaps ending the game with them either moving away or becoming vampires)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes