VN Unity Abandoned Occupational Hazards [Ep. 2 v0.8.0] [Samantha Snow]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Samantha Snow

Jun 19, 2018
I keep getting to this screen and can't get past it. Can anyone tell me why?
Maybe, Its an error I haven't seen before but my first thought is that it might be due to the aspect ratio - if you're using the downloadable version try setting the resolution to 1280x720 or 1920x1080. If that doesn't help I would recommend playing the online version on Newgrounds instead.

Hope that helps :3

Samantha Snow

Jun 19, 2018
Does the Episode 2 build have Episode 1 in it too?
Episode 2 does as of now not include Episode 1 - Once Episode 2 gets closer to completion I will likely add in Episode 1 as well at least for the downloadable version, The web versions will likely always be separate uploads due to file size

Reactions: Swagylord1337

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So I am looking at the guide and to some routes it says "to get this route you must have had fun with the tentacles on Yogeron". How do I trigger this ? I only get the option to open fire or seal the room. I did it get it once by accident after randomly going through areas but I can't figure out how to trigger it again.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
So I am looking at the guide and to some routes it says "to get this route you must have had fun with the tentacles on Yogeron". How do I trigger this ? I only get the option to open fire or seal the room. I did it get it once by accident after randomly going through areas but I can't figure out how to trigger it again.
First go to Treon 7K (bottom right of the map) and get the audiobook "The dangerous -and not so dangerous- tentacles of space". Then the option to join the tentacles will shows up.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
good art, shame it is furry but the art in the previews almost made me try it out

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
why not have 1 and 2 in the same download instead of the separate downloads that you currently got?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes