VN Unity Abandoned Occupational Hazards [Ep. 2 v0.8.0] [Samantha Snow]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
DNSpy, don't have 8.0.
I'm actually trying to learn DNSpy for another game with a similar feature. For OH2 I can find the property associated with the code easily enough, but I don't understand how to find the actual value. I was able to edit it so that it didn't require a password but I'd still like to know how to find the actual code.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
I'm actually trying to learn DNSpy for another game with a similar feature. For OH2 I can find the property associated with the code easily enough, but I don't understand how to find the actual value. I was able to edit it so that it didn't require a password but I'd still like to know how to find the actual code.
You can try to modify the code so it displays somewhere in the game.

Reactions: J55555

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
Alright i give up. Been spending an hour in the tutorial/on the internet trying to figure out how to get the hidden scene, is there any one who can give me a hint or a clear explanation on how to unlock it. considering no one has asked about it in the discussion or around the internet it must be pretty obvious how to get it ''Feeling really stupid''

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Alright i give up. Been spending an hour in the tutorial/on the internet trying to figure out how to get the hidden scene, is there any one who can give me a hint or a clear explanation on how to unlock it. considering no one has asked about it in the discussion or around the internet it must be pretty obvious how to get it ''Feeling really stupid''
Can you be more specific? Like, are you looking for something in Ep.1 or Ep.2 and in what area? Also, what clues do you have about the hidden scene because something must've hinted at you about this if you're trying to find it.

FunMouse

May 4, 2019
In the tutorial, spend all of your money buying coffee instead of a hotdog.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Patreon link to 8.0.0
For who is too lazy to search for it.

Reactions: Yolda

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oh, wow. Haven't seen this in so long I had forgotten about it.

Edit: Oof. This update was posted 9/22/20?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Even if i prefer my girls clean shaved, a lesbian furry game sounds interesting. The only lingering question: Can i play as pure lesbian or are dicks unavoidable?

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Even if i prefer my girls clean shaved, a lesbian furry game sounds interesting. The only lingering question: Can i play as pure lesbian or are dicks unavoidable?
Not 100% sure but I do believe most will lead to some form of male intercorse, not sure if it's compleatly avoidable as most parts have her with men in some way

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes