VN Unity Abandoned Occupational Hazards [Ep. 2 v0.8.0] [Samantha Snow]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
lol I actually enjoy furry games as long as it's not furries with human cocks because that just screws up the whole reason to make a XXX rated furry game XD
Same I love being furry Char. I rather see girl ass then guys dude since I'm a guy lol. For me its wrong play as dude for sex games almost rather be girl in the story too.

Reactions: Aazkaal

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looking at the preview pics, their qualities are rather mismatched. Were they taken from another site and multiple artists like so many others?

Last edited:

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
how do you find the mechanic to fix hyper drive. I have bought everything i could buy, including hyper drive, have north and south shops, food market, alley, north street, farm, bar but nothing else and no mechanic anywhere

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
how do you find the mechanic to fix hyper drive. I have bought everything i could buy, including hyper drive, have north and south shops, food market, alley, north street, farm, bar but nothing else and no mechanic anywhere
Click the hyper drive in your storage, it'll give you a prompt.

Sephrit

Jan 18, 2018
the cheat code is 6969, i jokingly guessed it and now that it works i laughed myself into losing NNN

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Time for another devbuild! Just a tiny bit faster this time around xP
The reason for the new build is that I have finished up another branch of the main storyline, and it is now possible to complete the game even if you sided with the cartel on Planet 2. And just to put some icing on the cake the new branch has branches! (only one of which is completed at the moment, but when everything is done the "rebel" faction on planet 3 will have two possible ways to complete it.
Oh and I've added 4 of the images I mentioned in the last changelog as being done but not yet implemented as they depict scenes on planet 3 that was not yet in the game. It'll be a short changelog this time around, but the plain text of the newly added scenes total about 60 pages, hence the update - I feel like that ought to be enough to justify it x3

Links to the game:

0.7.2 Changelog
- Added Rebel faction introduction
- Added Complete Stables branch
- Added Part of Rebel betting branch, including 4 scene images

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes