Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
...So that's how it's done...

There's an optional boss battle at Tabnath arena (but the stuff to unlock it is... err, it starts on the Phantom Express, and then-- once your party is aware of a certain minor detail from examining a certain thing-- you have to visit New Rokkas and examine a certain different thing there.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pass the test and give Mercy, and...

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah Rokkas is cool, she appears in almost every location after freeing her and WILL solo the final boss if you let her. I fucking love this mad woman.
Would love to have a similar fight to this, just a well-design character all around.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not positive, but I think Land-Traveler adds a new status recovery item to her shop every time you discover the relevant status ailment. Remember to scroll down to the lower parts of the list, not just the top.

What robot transformation?
i used a rpg maker save editor to see what items there are and theres an item called g.r.i.d. and a.c.e the a.c.e turens u into a robot

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
i used a rpg maker save editor to see what items there are and theres an item called g.r.i.d. and a.c.e the a.c.e turens u into a robot
I'm pretty sure those items don't exist in the game itself. There is no robot status. Don't expect everything you pull out of the game's files by cheating to be functional.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
where exactly should i press? i think ive checked everything and theres no marker to show anything.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
if you feel the fights are too slow, i added a battle speed up to the game. It may maybe make the battle a little unstable, but till now it did his work without any crush.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Okay I'm in the last two areas of the game. The vampire castle and the Demon Island.
I need to know what the consequences are for all the decisions the Vampire ruler gives you. It says red ends the game immediately, but I don't know why there are two red options.

Because this is how I see it. If I can't get revenge on the Prime Minister, I see no point of actually joining her side. I know the last gem is on the Demon Worship island (and Spite and Cowardice made an opening I think). I'm just wondering what the point would be.

Reactions: randomlurkerr

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
Okay I'm in the last two areas of the game. The vampire castle and the Demon Island.
I need to know what the consequences are for all the decisions the Vampire ruler gives you. It says red ends the game immediately, but I don't know why there are two red options.

Because this is how I see it. If I can't get revenge on the Prime Minister, I see no point of actually joining her side. I know the last gem is on the Demon Worship island (and Spite and Cowardice made an opening I think). I'm just wondering what the point would be.
Hear hear.

We really need a wiki or a guide. I wanna know ahead of time if there is a route that lets me turn the Prime minister into a slave or a decoration. Vhiel made an awesome game, but some of the stuff is hard to access if you don't know about it ahead of time.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

So with the Vampire Queen you have three real choices:

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Armor in main room, right from destoyed column.
Just found that secret, thanks, but turns out, THAT's the second kopesh, or rather the 1st, since I got it in the update, meaning the tiny hole outside the tomb(besides the anu leader tent) is now the tome.

Still don't know how to get the the south of that hole room.

zigzagjacker

Aug 21, 2016
Just found that secret, thanks, but turns out, THAT's the second kopesh, or rather the 1st, since I got it in the update, meaning the tiny hole outside the tomb(besides the anu leader tent) is now the tome.

Still don't know how to get the the south of that hole room.
There's an invisible path you have to find in the Tomb.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes