aries22

Oct 22, 2017
This is just the demo, i hope the final version will be uploaded soon
If you want to buy the full version:

zigzagjacker

Aug 21, 2016
Edit: And this thread's title is mislabeled. I got excited when I saw it was changed to 1.1 with no mention of it being the demo, but only the demo is uploaded here. Definitely needs to be changed to reflect that.
1.1 is the demo version, so technically it's not mislabeled.

Weird how the 1.0 demo is already out, considering the jump from the old 0.2 version. Why didn't the updated demo come earlier tho?
Because there was no updated demo until hours before release. Beta 0.2 to Demo 1.0 was it, there was nothing in-between.

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know if the demo is one of the kinds that lets you pick up where you left off in the full game? I want to try it out, but not if I'm gonna throw it away and start from scratch a few hours later with the full game.

Edit: And this thread's title is mislabeled. I got excited when I saw it was changed to 1.1 with no mention of it being the demo, but only the demo is uploaded here. Definitely needs to be changed to reflect that.
You can transfer save data from the demo to the full game directly.

I would post the full game here (itch.io), if someone give me the info how to do it.
Upload the archive file to MEGA (or one of the other commonly used filesharing services), link it in your post and report it as having a new version of the game in it.

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
I would post the full game here (itch.io), if someone give me the info how to do it.
if you have a mega account you can upload the game to your cloud (img 01), after finishing the upload click the right mouse button and go to "get link" (img 02) and share the link

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Seems like a good game love transformation games! Ill give it a try! Is it a mistake on this game being abandoned cause on f95zone Discord release games says abandoned spc_23-09-2021_10-49-57.jpg

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Because there was no updated demo until hours before release. Beta 0.2 to Demo 1.0 was it, there was nothing in-between.
Fair enough. Still wish I got to see how vastly different the final product was before, y'know, it was even announced to even have a release date lol

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
So how is the actual lewd stuff in the game? Previews don't give a very good idea. Based on the fact that the models were made in a character creator, I'm guessing little artwork in the game?

TaskingEffort

May 18, 2018
Um anybody know how you get a player out of a soul gem once in one due to enemy?
While you have someone in a soul gem, you can restore them back to living at the holyish looking tables with candles on them, easiest place to find one would be in the church.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Considering tall, dark, and muscular on the left... I'd say she's just chubby/fat, which honestly makes sense in a slightly realistic way.

I've always wondered how many purebloods in Harry Potter managed to not be as round as the quidditch balls they seemed so fond of, considering they tended to use magic for even menial tasks and used house-elves for the rest.

Also, for someone like LewdTheLolis there's an item called the Cute Ribbon, which, when worn, literally turns the character into a loli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A major positive in my opinion is that fact that the characters' faces change to reflect the status effect they were inflicted with. As in, disoriented stare and drooling when mesmerized (where they can't do anything), major blush and near-orgasm face when forcefully turned on, completely blank stare when 'blank' (comparable to silenced). It's great!
Where is the Cute Ribbon at in game?

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Where is the Cute Ribbon at in game?
I think it got removed, used a cheat plugin, and found no such item/armor in the list. might be renamed but all I found was a thing to make you tiny like a fairy.

edit: seems like it was removed, while I did not do the best look. I did look at the images and found next to no looking loli char in the game at all, some were petite, but would not call them lolis. So the item seems to have been removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon1010
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes