qwsxza

Apr 13, 2018
Did you download the demo, or did you get the full version, and also at what point did you get that error (and is it the FULL error message?, maybe even a screenshot of it would be nice, to be able to see the full picture)
It was a full version and I found out what was wrong with it. It is missing an index.html file. Solved by copying index file from another rpg maker game.

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Does anybody know what happens to Maritus, Lyra's butler, after you dummify her master? She disappears from mansion, and, I thought, that since Lyra's supposedly out and about in the first half of the game, Maritus might have left somewhere as well in order to find Lyra. But after fruitlessly running around entire map, I'm feeling like she is just removed from the game, which is kinda a bummer. Can anybody prove me wrong, or is she just gone and nothing to it?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks so much! Now to figure out how to get the corrupted status effect to finish that journal lol
Let Corruption reach 100 on a character, and they become Corrupted and leave the party. You will then need to find them in the Demon Spire (near Lust's room) and fight them to get them back.

Does anybody know what happens to Maritus, Lyra's butler, after you dummify her master? She disappears from mansion, and, I thought, that since Lyra's supposedly out and about in the first half of the game, Maritus might have left somewhere as well in order to find Lyra. But after fruitlessly running around entire map, I'm feeling like she is just removed from the game, which is kinda a bummer. Can anybody prove me wrong, or is she just gone and nothing to it?
I think if you go that route, Maritus leaves since you have shown yourself to be a threat to their safety.

Reactions: AblazeCoal

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
I think if you go that route, Maritus leaves since you have shown yourself to be a threat to their safety.
That's kinda disappointing, but thanks for an answer.

On kinda unrelated note, does anybody know, how to open OoG game project? I thought it was built in MV and tried to look Maritus up in the editor, but either different difficulty modes are messing with default MV maker, or I was simply mistaken and need other version of RPG maker entirely. What plugin or which version I'd need, does anybody know?
nvm, finally got to modding page on wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamina666

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Go to any alter. It's a table with two candelabras and a book in the middle. Go to place to find one is in the Cathedral until you buy the seaside house.

Reactions: Julles Ra

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How to get the evil ending
I forget the exact details, but I think you just need to be nice to her at the end of the Mt. Pleasant quest. But, to reiterate, this is the ending where you're *not* her enemy. If you're looking for an ending where you are her enemy, I'm pretty sure every other ending fits the bill.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I forget the exact details, but I think you just need to be nice to her at the end of the Mt. Pleasant quest. But, to reiterate, this is the ending where you're *not* her enemy. If you're looking for an ending where you are her enemy, I'm pretty sure every other ending fits the bill.
So the evil ending is that our MC becomes evil or our sister the queen is evil, Because this game has a lot of smells of betrayal

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So our sister has been evil from the start of the game or someone has possessed him
You should try to use spoiler tags. Anyway, your sister is evil from the start, and she's the main villain of the Mt. Pleasant storyline. After defeating her, you have the option to spare her and promise that you'll rule together after finishing your journey.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes