Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
There are two items I want to find:
-A cockring that lets you keep CP between fights (I think it's called the Sensei Cockring?)
-A scroll for Nuan that lets her trade health for power

I heard that both of them can be found relatively close to the Cathedral. So... Where are they exactly? Been trying to find them for the last hour or so.
Anyone found them yet? Or do they not exist in the game anymore?

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
they do exist, I don't know how to get them legitimately, but you can download some program that lets you add items and change stats. I don't remember what it's called, I think I just looked up "rpg maker cheat"

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I know where at least one of those items is. I think the other might be in the same place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alright I've found both of the items after massacring one third of the desert's population of chickens, golems and puppets and now my entire team is at least level 7 so thank you kind stranger

Dec 12, 2021
Here's the . Someone should upload this somewhere more permanent.

Also here's an . It contains the following changes:

- [Enemies.json] Half gold and exp, decreased drop rates, and x1.5 enemy stats.
- [Maps] Half other sources of gold. This refers mainly to chests, and yes, your starting capital.
- [Maps] Fast travel is disabled everywhere except for where there's a restoration point.
- [Items.json] All curative items have a chance to fail (most work only 25% of the time).
- [Skills.json & Classes.json] The more powerful curative spells have been removed, and others tweaked.
- [Armors.json] Tweaked some overpowered equipment (the mage-rings). New puppet core!

There might be some bugs in the mod, let me know if so (I'll be testing it myself too). The fast travel change was too much of a bother to implement. Maybe someone that actually has RPGMaker can give it a go.

EDIT 1: Turns out selectively disabling fast travel wasn't that difficult. Updated the mod link.

EDIT 2: The mage-rings are OP, now a bit less so. Also nerfed the maid attack skills a bit.

EDIT 3: Fixed one small issue, and added a brand new puppet core! It unlocks maid skills. Puppets still don't have a Lust gauge, but other than that it seems to work perfectly fine. A tip if you wan't Yterre to be able to use her maid skills on maid core puppets: Turn the character into a maid BEFORE turning them into a puppet. Now the puppet is also treated as a maid, you don't even need the maid core for this.
Bump for new mod update.

Reactions: Skark

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
I've forgotten how to access the Realm of Mischief, can someone help me out? All I can remember is that the fast travel is unlocked after something, but I don't know what.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I've forgotten how to access the Realm of Mischief, can someone help me out? All I can remember is that the fast travel is unlocked after something, but I don't know what.
From what I remember, you should get a message after fast traveling once you've collected a certain amount of Jewels/Tomes/Orbs. I don't remember which is counted, or how many you need, but I remember it was related to story progression.

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I had cheated in the glyphic lens, which was preventing me from seeing the dialogue I was supposed to

thederpamon

Mar 12, 2019
I want to suggest to the dev to do lots more Hypnosis/Corruption content and maybe like some siscon romance with Lilina's sister (or even just, more content with her in general) but I'm too shy to be in the discord lmao...
If anyone could pass on my wishes.... you'd have my eternal gratitude!!!

Also, the game is in sore need of more dialogue and character moments/development for Lilina herself. I know this is a transformation game, and it's hard to account for all the different scenes where your main protagonist might just be a slime or a piece of rock in your sword, but I really do enjoy games with lots of dialogue. The main cast doesn't talk very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Z3rraHunt

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I'm kinda sad that Lucy, the old Luxatep Qeen doesn't get any choice, you can't punish nor mercy her, her storyline doesn't have any choice except for Guardian Kasmut, and unlike the other no choice boss, she doesn't join your team like Jyla and the other...

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Maybe she will be one of the party members in the expansions, although I'm hoping it's Kasmut, because she deserves better

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes