Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
They're the girls who do the animations on you. You get to customize them to your liking instead of having it be RNG whether you get a girl you like or not and an animation you like or not.
Got it.
Maybe I missed something in game that explained all that, or maybe the devs didn't bother to set that up.

Thank you

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Using the crack when trying to switch key bindings everything is blank and the only way to exit is alt+f4. Any ideas on how to fix?
Same here. Please help!?
I received a response from CQC on a Steam discussion that suggested that there is a problem with version 1.0.5 regarding this complaint. Didn't outright say it, but inferred.
Thus it seems that we have to update version 1.0.5 to a later version to eliminate this problem.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I received a response from CQC on a Steam discussion that suggested that there is a problem with version 1.0.5 regarding this complaint. Didn't outright say it, but inferred.
Thus it seems that we have to update version 1.0.5 to a later version to eliminate this problem.
Can confirm, i have the current steam version, and it doesn't crash in that situation.

Reactions: World enjoyer

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there any way to grind soul/spirit? if not then why are there so many items that cost so much soul/spirit?
I don't recall there being any way to grind it besides just doing achievements. You can definitely get everything though, so it's just a matter of prioritizing what you want to get first.

Reactions: World enjoyer

lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
Yes, it took the creator 4 years to create it but I liked Harem Tigger more, this one would be great with more lvls (This one is not bad but I feel like it consumes more resources And it lags when there are many girls in some missions someone was able to pass the painting 5 %? without skipping it because I don't hahaha anyway I appreciate the one who uploaded it and it wouldn't be bad to support the creator I feel like he put a lot of effort into making the weapons look more real I would have preferred more lvls >_< I felt it was short except for the harem

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yes, it took the creator 4 years to create it but I liked Harem Tigger more, this one would be great with more lvls (This one is not bad but I feel like it consumes more resources And it lags when there are many girls in some missions someone was able to pass the painting 5 %? without skipping it because I don't hahaha anyway I appreciate the one who uploaded it and it wouldn't be bad to support the creator I feel like he put a lot of effort into making the weapons look more real I would have preferred more lvls >_< I felt it was short except for the harem
Well. ..more levels. I think the number of levels is OK. If there were more, it would be repetitive. Maybe you find it shorter because some levels are based on mini games or defense. 5% paint level is hard, but eventually I beat it. It wants to have a great speed and focus on Ninja Girls because they create color spots again and increase %.
About lags, I agree. Well.. Unity is not Serious Engine, it is not an engine for mass battles. But in the end the game is a bit more advanced and looks like a real "professional indie game". But a little more optimization would not hurt.
More real and better gun models is big + not minus..Rather, I see a problem with weapons small variety and most of them feels underpowered. Shotguns don't seem useful to me.

May 28, 2020
The 5% paint level isn't hard at all. You just need to tackle it similarly as Mario Sunshine's Sirena Beach mission.
Just stand in the pond and spray to retain your full water gauge. But sure, in Sunshine you at least have the ability to do a super spray while jumping.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Doesn't this game have an official English translation? Why is this still MTL?
Game have bugs if not japanese selected

Developer Notes:
- Currently, In-game language setting works only in Japanese. The game will not work properly if the in-game language settings have been changed. Other languages will skip the story part. and the menu display will be strange.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Game have bugs if not japanese selected

Developer Notes:
- Currently, In-game language setting works only in Japanese. The game will not work properly if the in-game language settings have been changed. Other languages will skip the story part. and the menu display will be strange.
That was for the demo. Last I recall, the full game plays perfectly fine with English selected.

FrancescoMemi

Feb 21, 2021
I do have the VR version, and cracking wasn't even necessary, just downloading it from steam, apply the adult patch and refunded it. Completely playable and save is compatible with the standard version. I just have no idea what the process is for sending my copy

Edit: Requires SteamVR for functioning properly on my testing

Reactions: Darktell
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes