Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

FlashMidare

Feb 23, 2020
^ in steam both stage are fine because i try both version (crack and steam version)

i suggest you skip that stage

meow1221

Jul 28, 2018
Tried editing the savefile to give myself tons of cash and souls, ended up just making all my money vanish. Had a backup atleast. :p

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
For the few affected, there's a demo for the VR version of the game : (need to follow to check the content).

Reactions: p0m

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Looks like the VR version of the game released a moment ago.

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
Are there new levels in the vr version or is it just the same levels? I imagine they'll have to reduce the amount of girls that can spawn at once in VR or else some levels will lag.

Guess this will be the closest we'll ever get to a NSFW VR Gal*Gun game, unless they're working on another sequel.

Reactions: shineryuverus

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
In the Locker Room (Gallery button), what are the 3 customizable anime girls all about?
Are they supposed to be enemy characters, or playable characters?

Another question: what is hentai shot? Edit: nm, our game host introduced it on the third stage.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
In the Locker Room (Gallery button), what are the 3 customizable anime girls all about?
Are they supposed to be enemy characters, or playable characters?
They're the girls who do the animations on you. You get to customize them to your liking instead of having it be RNG whether you get a girl you like or not and an animation you like or not.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes