Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

plz------nontr

Jan 6, 2023
So we have a cracked version.
20 minutes ago I just bought this game and downloaded, and now I feel like an idiot.
Anyway しーきゅーしー・そふとうぇあ may produce more games like this with my money.
Just another ten hours to download the free and uncensored version..........

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
From what i've gathered so far all of the girls share the same animations but each has an unique appearance. The only unique scenes i've found in the game is the ones you get from losing to one of the bosses. Overall the game feels lacking almost like the Dev didn't spend enough time creating animations and instead focused more on the arsenal of weapons and grenades.

Speaking of the weapons all of them expect the ones you start with are locked behind achievements that only gets more ridiculous the more you process through the game, And an currency that you only get from beating one of the bosses and as far as i know you can't farm the unique currency as when i beat the first boss again i didn't get more of them.

I honestly don't understand why this game got so hyped up from the get go it's clearly rushed seeing from the sudden FPS drops from the 50+ enemies the game tosses at you in some levels and the lack of animations from which i mentioned. It's like the dev only wants the money and nothing else seeing from the purchase code crack inliner performed in order to get us to play the game. (this lurker thanks you for your hard work)

Do keep in mind that i haven't completed the game yet and have only completed the first two chapters.

Last edited:

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Hello again, everyone. I regret to announce that, sadly...

...the crack has been successful!
It's not the mandatory proxying i always have to deal with that takes a lot of time by the way.

is the download link for the full game (version 1.0.5) with PlayDRM removed. Includes the basic uncensor patch preinstalled. If someone *wants* the censor, it can be reenabled by renaming winhttp.dll to something else. It was tested for stability, feel free to let me know if i missed something tho.

I will not be maintaining this download link, so it is up to you to reupload or do whatever else to preserve it.
1673217132505.png

vichogkg

Sep 22, 2022
Hello again, everyone. I regret to announce that, sadly...

...the crack has been successful!
It's not the mandatory proxying i always have to deal with that takes a lot of time by the way.

is the download link for the full game (version 1.0.5) with PlayDRM removed. Includes the basic uncensor patch preinstalled. If someone *wants* the censor, it can be reenabled by renaming winhttp.dll to something else. It was tested for stability, feel free to let me know if i missed something tho.

I will not be maintaining this download link, so it is up to you to reupload or do whatever else to preserve it.
pray to this man
1673274206779.png

Reactions: Estella69

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I hasten to share my experience in the full version.
First and foremost. The game has become more difficult (especially on bosses)
The second beautiful model (and what was in harem trigger).
The third is more depraved animation. The truth is revealed as you progress through the game.
Fourth. Sometimes ammo is not enough (especially in the spas)
I can say that the demo version is just a slightly improved old version.
And full, it's a different game.
Happy playing to all.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OedoTrigger-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Estella69

GuoZH990718

Dec 27, 2022
maybe someone can share the Oedo Trigger Crack by inliner in several parts? Always meet download interruption here.
THX very much.

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
does anyone have a save game for the finished game? or a cheat to have unlimited money ^^ without going through the cheat engine because I don't want to download a virus x)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes