Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

inliner

Nov 14, 2019
Hello. I think i have found a way to crack this game using the trial version, but i need the files from the full version (trial is missing some) to fully confirm its working. Would anyone be so kind as to provide these? Key not needed.

DankestBilly

Oct 17, 2022
Hello. I think i have found a way to crack this game using the trial version, but i need the files from the full version (trial is missing some) to fully confirm its working. Would anyone be so kind as to provide these? Key not needed.
Oh Gosh, I seem to possess these files on my pc! We must make sure they can NEVER fall into your hands so that I can give back to the wonderful community of F95 who has been so generous with me!

It would be a SHAME if you ever had the AUDACITY to DM me exactly what you need me to do!

swish

May 3, 2018
Oh Gosh, I seem to possess these files on my pc! We must make sure they can NEVER fall into your hands so that I can give back to the wonderful community of F95 who has been so generous with me!

It would be a SHAME if you ever had the AUDACITY to DM me exactly what you need me to do!
OH NO I HOPE HE DOESN'T DM HIM HOW AWFUL THAT WOULD BE. REALLY.

inliner

Nov 14, 2019
Uh, it seems like i dont have the required permissions for sending DMs. What needs to be done depends on what exactly the full version consists of, would have to look at it first to know what is the best way to do it. So what i need is an archive with the entire full version game, without any license data since i would be cracking it anyway.

Not sure if i understand you correctly, but are there some kind of trust issues with new accounts asking for full uncracked builds?
I will obviously share the completed crack once its done, and i do not request a license or a DRM key, just the files.

DankestBilly

Oct 17, 2022
Uh, it seems like i dont have the required permissions for sending DMs. What needs to be done depends on what exactly the full version consists of, would have to look at it first to know what is the best way to do it. So what i need is an archive with the entire full version game, without any license data since i would be cracking it anyway.

Not sure if i understand you correctly, but are there some kind of trust issues with new accounts asking for full uncracked builds?
I will obviously share the completed crack once its done, and i do not request a license or a DRM key, just the files.
Well thanks GOD he cannot get his hands on those files! I'd would truly be AWFUL if somehow he got hold of my Discord username (no longer needed :p ) and contacted me with those TERRIBLE requests! The world is truly ROTTEN!

Last edited:

swish

May 3, 2018
Yeah honestly would love to hear literally any news about this, super hyped to play this game!

aqws000

May 25, 2019

I uh, Can't DM you, Is this enough tho <3

plz------nontr

Jan 6, 2023
Surely I can just buy the original game on DLsite.2524JPY≈18USD:unsure:. The game itself is not the biggest problem for me, all I need is the unsensor patch.o_O

Reactions: Hornet18
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes