Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
As I stated in a previous post you can use bepinex and DumbRendererDemosaic to uncensor all of this devs games.
I've looked through the other posts in this thread... but they don't exactly give enough info for us who've never heard nor how to use these programs.

All I could find, is this what you used? https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-autoinstaller.105441/
I can't find anything for DumbRendererDemosaic

Apparently Catmandead was able to figure it out, any help on how to use these or a link to explain how to use these?
I went to https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/, but it explains nothing of the two programs you used and the guide itself is way over my head.

This is my first time I'm actually deciding to remove censorship on a unity game... any extra help is appreciated, if not... all good.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Specifically for this game you will need the following:

First check the games file path directory for any non English characters and rename if necessary. What this means is any folders that lead to where the games .exe file is should not use Japanese characters. If I recall correctly the main folder by default is named "大江戸とりがー!!" so just rename it to English "Oedo Trigger!!"

Next place the bepinex zip that you downloaded into the games main directory (Where the .exe is) and "extract here" when unzipping so you end up with a folder named "bepinex" and a few smaller files in the games main directory. Now run the game until it reaches the main menu, close the game and then open the bepinex folder. Inside it should have generated a bunch of extra folders. You're looking for the one called "plugins".

Unzip UniversalUnityDemosaics somewhere you can access easily in future (you'll need it for other games somewhere down the line I'm sure). Copy "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" and paste it inside the bepinex plugins folder.

Now run the game and everything should be uncensored! Enjoy!
You are a legend, thank you for taking the time to explain the process... it took less than 3 minutes.

This should be pinned to OP

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Don't suppose anyone has taken a look at the games assets like textures or models yet? It's always bugged me how CQC makes his nipple and genital colours extremely saturated and unnatural looking (Basically hot pink).

With that in mind I was wondering if he is using a texture for each individual skin colour or one base texture which has it's alpha's/hue altered in real time to reflect the different skin colours.

If it is just one then I'll probably extract it and make some more natural looking edits to the colouring.

Malvb25

Feb 17, 2022
I seem to have run into a bug. I can't use my mouse to click any of the UI elements whenever I load into the game. However if I load into a map, I can use my mouse to play the game. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I seem to have run into a bug. I can't use my mouse to click any of the UI elements whenever I load into the game. However if I load into a map, I can use my mouse to play the game. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Have you tried disconnecting your controller?

panda1880

Jun 1, 2021
in China and Germany.
Germany seems to be a bit prudish currently..

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
I usually look at this site for japanese game save file and there's one for this game too. Can't confirm if it's 100% tho since I don't own this game yet

Reactions: qwer87y
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes