Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ov3rlord24

Aug 5, 2018
You can test the pre version before 1.0 and download the game demo.

Now it's 1.0 and I think everyone should pay for the finished game ^^

I hope steam release it soon, I want to try the full game
Yes, i tried the demo but i would like to play full game xD

ftdb0129

Nov 9, 2021
i think this can't be uploaded in here because of playDRM product which is a serial key style protection

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
Believe me when I say I want this game as much as the next person
but barraging the thread with endless request one-lieners won't help at all

My lower body is relentless ..but my mind agrees with the fact that it's well deserved money the creator is making right now and sooner or later we will get our dirty hands on it regardless
at the end of the day it's nothing more that a quick fap
if that is your goal then there is a lot of content on the internet already :)

besides .. it's Christmas ffs
not everyone can be a bum like me, sitting alone at home and eating his pineapple pizze (yummy, judge me)
people will want to spend time with family and friends .. and don't sit in front of a pc cracking a game for some horny people on the internet :D

So keep it in your pants fellow degenerates
Maybe someone has some time to work on it over the next couple days - even tho I didn't see someone providing the original version yet
Maybe it will take until New Year
Or maybe we, who leach off of the generousity of others, will have to wait until a Steam version is released and patched

So you too spend some time with your family and loved ones
And if that is not possible for whatever reason take solace in the knowledge that you are not the only one

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
The game isn't censored in the sense that the genitals are pixilated, but that the pussy is simply missing.
Have the dlsite version, no idea how the steam version is censored.
How does the dlsite version work? You buy the game, download it and play or is it more complicated than that?

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
How does the dlsite version work? You buy the game, download it and play or is it more complicated than that?
Yup. When you open the game for the first time, it will ask you to enter the key code provided(On DLSite). After that you can just open and play when ever you want

Reactions: wazxy

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
As far as I know drm keys are linked to hardware, he can't just share the game and key, it won't work. Just be patient and don't spam, someone will eventually crack it when they have the time.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Then share both file game and that provided key that all
Not sure if the key would work a second time, and also, it would be very easy to track back the key's origin.
You will have to wait until someone who bought the Steam version uploads it.

Btw, for the guys you have already bought it, have you managed to succeed in the 5% ink bonus mission? I rarely get below 10% when the time is up...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The game isn't censored in the sense that the genitals are pixilated, but that the pussy is simply missing.
Have the dlsite version, no idea how the steam version is censored.
That's not true. The dev put in extra effort this time round for the girls genitals. I have the game uncensored and the girls have 3D innie pussies which are animated to open and reveal a shallow and simple textured vaginal canal.

TheRealSomeone92 I tried that minigame once and was like... Nah ain't got time for this. There's clearly a very specific way to do that stage based on how tight the timing and spawn locations for the paint throwing ninja girls are. Would be nice to know if completing that stage is worth it though for some unique unlockable or something.

Also I don't know if you followed the devs blog at all during development but I recall seeing him speak about and show defeat scenarios for the bosses, yet I have not seen one of these during my playthrough even when purposefully losing. It even says in the top left of the screen during boss fights "Defeat direction available" which seems to mean "defeat route available".

Catmandead

Aug 22, 2017
That's not true. The dev put in extra effort this time round for the girls genitals. I have the game uncensored and the girls have 3D innie pussies which are animated to open and reveal a shallow and simple textured vaginal canal.
I bought the game yesterday and have been trying to edit asset files to uncensor it but with no luck. How did you do it?

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
TheRealSomeone92 I tried that minigame once and was like... Nah ain't got time for this. There's clearly a very specific way to do that stage based on how tight the timing and spawn locations for the paint throwing ninja girls are. Would be nice to know if completing that stage is worth it though for some unique unlockable or something.
For the Splatoon mini game; If you stand in the pools of water you don't have to reload your gun(I was using the starter primary). Jump into them and just spray and prey until all of the enemies are dead, then clean up the red splotches while making your way to another pool.

Unsure if it is worth it since the only reward I got was 20k coins and the purple flames. Didn't see an achievement and I completed it on normal.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes