• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
Hey bro, according to the author this game has gotten a good few updates since this last release. I think there is an advanced trial available for ci-en subscribers, not sure if you'd had that, but if you do would be great.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I not will complain,i mean i like,but have no sense,it is like Edo or idk,samurai girls and you have a gun,it should be shadow warrior firts person with a katana and maybe suriken but how i said i not care,it is fun yet.
I just hope that this game will get a lot of rape sex animation when girls grab you,it was the problem of Harem trigger,not have this thing or very few ones of sex,we dont have a date for the release final yet,right?

Reactions: ZX7H

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I not will complain,i mean i like,but have no sense,it is like Edo or idk,samurai girls and you have a gun,it should be shadow warrior firts person with a katana and maybe suriken but how i said i not care,it is fun yet.
I just hope that this game will get a lot of rape sex animation when girls grab you,it was the problem of Harem trigger,not have this thing or very few ones of sex,we dont have a date for the release final yet,right?
No date yet, yeah.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
what is pre order asually?The author updated in dlsite now which mean we can still get the game not waiting for the end of december?

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
CQC posted that all he has left to do is debugging, balancing, receiving translation data and incorporating it. So it looks like the game itself is mostly done.

Howitzergoin

May 26, 2022
Release date confirmed for 12/24 midnight JST. Steam is still a "maybe" and "later than the 24th." Go figure that this would be the game that Steam suddenly gets antsy over compared to the other stuff.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Release date confirmed for 12/24 midnight JST. Steam is still a "maybe" and "later than the 24th." Go figure that this would be the game that Steam suddenly gets antsy over compared to the other stuff.
yup itll be out in about 18 hours from now

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Waiting for some generous soul to upload the game here. It's not even that I cannot afford it, it's just the fact people I know irl would see me playing it on steam lol

Reactions: Zepheral and ZX7H
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes