Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
okay plays great. Fun gunplay and stages.
6 animations in the demo so far.
several costumes, etc.

so far, seems promising. I only have 2-3 nitpicks.
I had to cheat to unlock the extra stuff like sigils and guns because the game doesn't give you any secondary currency.
(you can edit the save as a text file)
You can customize girls in Changing room and that does NOT change girls in missions. But you can buy sigils that change their outfits.
A lot of the guns feel the same and to say their description is "lacking" would be an understatement.

Anyone know if there's a way to unlock playback mode in the Changing Room?

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
- Some weapons and Seal chips can be purchased and equipped. (You can buy Glock, USAS, small grenades, big-breasted chips, gym clothes chips, etc.)
- The motion gallery (screen to view sexually explicit motions) is not available (it does not work at this time).

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
I Was waiting for this game more then 2 years. And... I Am speechless. I Am beyond disappointment. MAKİNG THE FUCKİNG SAME GAME ?! Why the fuck making the same fucking game took your 3 years of work ? I Cant understand. I Hoped ther is something more. But it is just the same game with... With nothing. İt is just the same game looks a bit good in graphics. Disappointment... "And pls dont tell me this is a trail version. By the look ı can see ther is nothing new"

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I Was waiting for this game more then 2 years. And... I Am speechless. I Am beyond disappointment. MAKİNG THE FUCKİNG SAME GAME ?! Why the fuck making the same fucking game took your 3 years of work ? I Cant understand. I Hoped ther is something more. But it is just the same game with... With nothing. İt is just the same game looks a bit good in graphics. Disappointment...
By "waiting for this game more then 2 years" you mean you've been watching the cien posts, right? Because if you have been, you would have known that this game was going to be incredibly similar to Harem Trigger. I don't know how you could be surprised unless you actually haven't been watching their cien.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
By "waiting for this game more then 2 years" you mean you've been watching the cien posts, right? Because if you have been, you would have known that this game was going to be incredibly similar to Harem Trigger. I don't know how you could be surprised unless you actually haven't been watching their cien.
I Was watching but it is not showing the full gameplay. I Hoped in the GAMEPLAY There would be changes. Ther would some other things. I Even think that maybe ther are some sneaky attack types of girls. Or some special places girls will make you force cum or smother you or lock you in a place that they can abuse you. Like MAN Ther is so much to do but İT İS THE FUCKİNG SAME GAME. Even the animations are the same.

Reactions: Leeduva

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I Was watching but it is not showing the full gameplay. I Hoped in the GAMEPLAY There would be changes. Ther would some other things. I Even think that maybe ther are some sneaky attack types of girls. Or some special places girls will make you force cum or smother you or lock you in a place that they can abuse you. Like MAN Ther is so much to do but İT İS THE FUCKİNG SAME GAME. Even the animations are the same.
Eh, I'd give it time. I think the game is largely going to be the same, but new animations and stuff are in the works. He seemed to be experimenting with multiple game modes, and more work was put into art assets for the stages and enemies. Keep in mind this is the trial, not the demo (which the author seems to differentiate, like between an alpha and beta).

But whatever the final result is, yeah, it will be largely the same, even if it has sword ladies, bow ladies, shield ladies, and hopping bomb ladies, as well as stealth sections and overhead perspective shooting sections.

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
Eh, I'd give it time. I think the game is largely going to be the same, but new animations and stuff are in the works. He seemed to be experimenting with multiple game modes, and more work was put into art assets for the stages and enemies. Keep in mind this is the trial, not the demo (which the author seems to differentiate, like between an alpha and beta).

But whatever the final result is, yeah, it will be largely the same, even if it has sword ladies, bow ladies, shield ladies, and hopping bomb ladies, as well as stealth sections and overhead perspective shooting sections.
Dude are you blind. I Said it dosent matter if its a trail version or not. Tho it can change the gameplay a bit if ther is some sorth of strugle with the girls. And if the dev can change the chapter shape it can strike the gameplay hard. Like the only gameplay we get the girls running at you blindly and try to catch you. Even in this type of gameplay can be changeable. Like put different types of girls can be took you ther home and make your ther sex slave. Or make you ther personal chair and they sit on your face and you try to breath with a mini game. And if you fail you die and cum in the same time. Like ther is so much the dev can change. But ı have 0 Belive to the dev right now bec if he give us this as a opener. I Do belive this game its just a copy of the first one meant to rip some money from the fans.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Dude are you blind. I Said it dosent matter if its a trail version or not.
First off: I emphasize this because it's supposed to be a tech demo essentially. I say this also because I've seen various animations and enemies posted on their cien that aren't just people running at you.
Tho it can change the gameplay a bit if ther is some sorth of strugle with the girls. And if the dev can change the chapter shape it can strike the gameplay hard. Like the only gameplay we get the girls running at you blindly and try to catch you. Even in this type of gameplay can be changeable. Like put different types of girls can be took you ther home and make your ther sex slave. Or make you ther personal chair and they sit on your face and you try to breath with a mini game. And if you fail you die and cum in the same time. Like ther is so much the dev can change. But ı have 0 Belive to the dev right now bec if he give us this as a opener. I Do belive this game its just a copy of the first one meant to rip some money from the fans.
As I said in my last post: I do expect it to be mostly the same, with a few new things and different art. Because that is exactly what the Dev has been showcasing on their Cien, which is why I ask if you've been watching their Cien (This is the part where I ask if you're blind).

- Talk about different weapons
- Talk about a new boss that can shadow clone themselves
- Talk about a top-down stage
- Talk about various guns
- More talk about guns, as well as seals and inventory chips
- Talk about more skin textures
- Talk about sneaking through the sewers
- Talk about a hopping bomb enemy, shield enemy, samurai enemy, and bow enemy
- Talk about an upgrade to change costume or breast size
- Talk about the towns and locales they created

That's just going over 2022 posts on their cien.

To the best that I can tell there's nothing the Dev has said or shown (and they update their cien frequently) to suggest that this game was going to be vastly different from the previous game to the best of my knowledge. It's going to be an iteration with new art and some slightly different mechanics. I haven't even seen a suggestion yet that this game is going to have as much variety as the first game, like the Helicopter level or the shrunken level.

So if you're disappointed that the dev isn't doing more, fine... but all your expectations seem to be way out of proportion, and for seemingly no reason.

eeeeee66

May 22, 2021
Just shows me a black screen after the CQC Software logo and the japanese text .-.
Strangely clicking in random spots it made some sounds but that's all

Reactions: HotCof

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to get soul yet? Or is it just in the next update?
if you open your save file as a text document you can cheat in soul. no other way atm.
Some of the weapons don't even work though like the secondary single shot grenade launcher

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Didn't notice any issues with mosaics using the dumb renderer plugin despite the notes in the OP. Maybe they're just referring to the fact that there are two textures used for the vagina? One when it's closed and one when its open, mistaking the closed one for a lack of any texture at all (but its there if you take a good look).

Also nice to finally see a gallery implementation, hopefully its not just a gallery for Boss H events. Judging by the fact that its preceded by being able to customise 3 girls though I'd imagine the dev intends to make all H acts in the game accessible through this menu.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
The author is working with the first boss of the game,I hope the next demo will come out soon

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes