Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

al123log

Dec 4, 2018
Waiting for some generous soul to upload the game here. It's not even that I cannot afford it, it's just the fact people I know irl would see me playing it on steam lol
Is it actually possible to do it? I belive the game got some sort of drm protection.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'll be entirely honest... Kinda sad to see people getting irked over DRM just because it's a hentai game. It comes across as extremely entitled. The dev spent 4 years of his life making this so I think it's a good thing that it has DRM to prevent it from showing up here immediately. He deserves to at least make a living from the work he has put in.

It'll probably show up here sooner or later once the encryption is dealt with although it's a mostly manual process with specific know how needed to accomplish so I wouldn't expect anything in the next few days at least. I'm glad the dev get's some breathing room to profit from his western fans for at least a short while.

Anyway, if you can afford the game then please buy it legit from DLsite. That is all.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I will give it a few days to hit Steam then try to purchase it from Dlsite if Steam decides to cuck us.

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
I'm really excited to play this, definitely going to hold off until a kind hero comes along with an uncensor patch.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm really excited to play this, definitely going to hold off until a kind hero comes along with an uncensor patch.
You shouldn't need a patch. It's a 3D unity game so there are many ways to uncensor it.

The simplest one being "Bepinex" alongside ManlyMarco's "UniversalUnityDemosaic". I know the OP says that it used this method and still found some mosaics remained however, I used the same method on the same demo previously and came across no mosaics during my playthrough.

Reactions: syncrinity

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Basic steam drm can be cracked by literally anyone in seconds. You just need the steam files
I was referring to the DLsite version because the game is not yet even available on steam. The dev said on his blog it would take longer to release on steam due to not being given a greenlight for all the adult content portrayed. They need time to create a separate version of the game and create a patch that can be downloaded offsite.

I assure you DLsite DRM can not be cracked by anyone in literally seconds. So it will be at the very least a few days (likely more) for it to show here, just depends what happens first. The dev finishes the sfw version and uploads it to steam or someone cracks the DLsite version.

Dec 2, 2018
Game was worth the wait.
I've been following CQC Software since Harem Trigger was a work-in-progress, and while I didn't dislike that one; I wasn't particularly a fan either. Something about it felt... Unpolished.

From what I've played of this so far, that polish is here in the gameplay. Just make sure you're always playing on Hard--the game is rather easy.

Unfortunately, the English translation, while serviceable, and better than most MTL, is still clearly an MTL. For the most part, you can get around the issues- though they are present, ranging from the occasional wrong letter, to an entire sentence making you scratch your head... But those instances are fortunately not of consequence to the game or my understanding of it overall.

I wish there were subtitles for the fodder enemies though.

panda1880

Jun 1, 2021
We can test the pre version before 1.0 and download the game demo.

Now it's 1.0 and I think everyone should pay for the finished game ^^

I hope steam release it soon, I want to try the full game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes