Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Sophie1

Aug 28, 2022
How long does it take to get the crack for this game???
We currently don't have any cracks for playDRM, but when the game releases on steam, unless the developer puts extra protection, Steam DRM is very easy to crack

Reactions: FHW

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
The steam version still not available yet? It's said available in December I hope is not the next year or

archer666

Aug 8, 2021
i dont know how to ask that but i m the only one who got my ass kick down by the boss in the 5-8 level ? that one felt so much harder than the rest :mad:

edit nevermind i didnt notice that the option "parameter" in the shop was for incresing the base stat of the hero (im a dumbass)

ps sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Reactions: panda1880

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Failed that boss fight the first time.

You need to shot down the pink balls, as they damage you. It seems the stones don't damage you. Dunno if they damage the helicopter, and might eventually cause it to crash. At one point she throws a huge rock at you, I always shot that down.

stainspear

Jun 15, 2018
i dont know how to ask that but i m the only one who got my ass kick down by the boss in the 5-8 level ? that one felt so much harder than the rest :mad:

edit nevermind i didnt notice that the option "parameter" in the shop was for incresing the base stat of the hero (im a dumbass)

ps sorry for my bad english
1672439551303.png

kingmich

May 21, 2017
it seems like it takes some time for steam games to be allow to be posted on steam so if he made the game fully done in nov i bet we could had have it already in dec but since it was like last week of dec the game came out we most likely wont see till the last week of jan? i think its just a steam thing but who knows legit wise

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes