Unity Oedo Trigger [v1.0.6] [CQC Software]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
From what i've gathered so far all of the girls share the same animations but each has an unique appearance. The only unique scenes i've found in the game is the ones you get from losing to one of the bosses. Overall the game feels lacking almost like the Dev didn't spend enough time creating animations and instead focused more on the arsenal of weapons and grenades.

Speaking of the weapons all of them expect the ones you start with are locked behind achievements that only gets more ridiculous the more you process through the game, And an currency that you only get from beating one of the bosses and as far as i know you can't farm the unique currency as when i beat the first boss again i didn't get more of them.

I honestly don't understand why this game got so hyped up from the get go it's clearly rushed seeing from the sudden FPS drops from the 50+ enemies the game tosses at you in some levels and the lack of animations from which i mentioned. It's like the dev only wants the money and nothing else seeing from the purchase code crack inliner performed in order to get us to play the game. (this lurker thanks you for your hard work)

Do keep in mind that i haven't completed the game yet and have only completed the first two chapters.
I can say that you lost a lot after going through only 2 chapters.
And your review is incomplete. The game has many unique scenes (they open as you progress through the game).
All animations (open and closed), you can see in the gallery.
And you will open weapons anyway (especially for the last chapter they give 200 unique currency).
And yes, compare the old version of the game with this one, and you will notice a large number of differences.

Lolbots910

Apr 5, 2019
Using the crack when trying to switch key bindings everything is blank and the only way to exit is alt+f4. Any ideas on how to fix?

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Any mod cheat for infinite life for more fun?
or someone teach me how to hack the hp with cheat engine in this game
I already know about the saved data above, but I'm not interested

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Hello again, everyone. I regret to announce that, sadly...

...the crack has been successful!
It's not the mandatory proxying i always have to deal with that takes a lot of time by the way.

is the download link for the full game (version 1.0.5) with PlayDRM removed. Includes the basic uncensor patch preinstalled. If someone *wants* the censor, it can be reenabled by renaming winhttp.dll to something else. It was tested for stability, feel free to let me know if i missed something tho.

I will not be maintaining this download link, so it is up to you to reupload or do whatever else to preserve it.
Well done Sir

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Can't run it on a 64 prefix wine, something about unity dll not existing and after trying to place one myself,
"fixme:ver:GetCurrentPackageId (000000000010F600 0000000000000000): stub"
Any ideas? not even bottles work

DatBlobGuy

Jan 31, 2018
I enjoy the novelty of it, even if the experience itself isn't anything to write home about. Can't say I've played many FPS hentai games. That, plus I am a sucker for reverse rape games.

The reload animation for the glock is funny. Dude replaces the rest of the gun instead of only the magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: Enjoing Enjoyer

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Worth noting that all the updates so far are just bug fixes, that may or may not be relevant depending on your spec. They can be skipped if you're not getting any major issues

Dec 2, 2018
Man, that track that plays during the captured survival stages is so good.
Wish they'd put it in the gallery just so I could listen to it there lol.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
This turned out to be so much more fun to play than I thought. And the boss fights... I love 'em. Also what happens if you uh... you know... happen to lose.

Jul 22, 2017
While playing some levels for some reason the enemies are just immortal not matter what I do they won't die, seems to only happen on levels where you have to survive for a certain amount of time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

May 28, 2020
While playing some levels for some reason the enemies are just immortal not matter what I do they won't die, seems to only happen on levels where you have to survive for a certain amount of time. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, this happened to me two times in later levels.

I really like the game. But the pov camera placement irks me to no end. It's placed inside the torso of the male instead of where his head is.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So uh... does anyone know what the 17th weapon is? Or is that just a mistake and they meant 16 weapons. Because I can only buy 16 from the shop.
On another note, is it just me, or are 3-1 and 4-1 terribly optimized? I could only just barely finish them, and even then I had to ALT+F4 the game just to be able to play again.

Reactions: Forge Wright
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes