HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So what is the reason why there is so much time (more than 4 months) between alpha and beta? I don't understand the reasons, because even if there are a lot of bugs, you don't need tens of weeks to fix it no? (maybe you need i dont know im not a dev lol) Whats going on? Can we have an approximate date on when the beta comes out? or at least information about what you're doing right now? Your advancements, things like that? DiscipleOfVirginia
I can give the exact date for beta: it was released 28th of February.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I can give the exact date for beta: it was released 28th of February.
Honestly even stranger as beta release usually means full release shortly afterwards

But I'm happy it is coming sometime.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This may sound a bit selfishly hopeful, but I am really hoping that when we finally get the next update, it will be either fully finished or close to it.

Considering its been almost a year and a half since the last update.

Reactions: PalmFace

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I loved Autumn Boulevard and was pledged for a long time but this the time between updates has really gotten ridiculous
Rpgm maker has an advantage over renpy. You don't need as many renders as in renpy because the engine suplies backgrounds and so on. In renpy you have to render everything, from characters to scenarios. So of course it will take more time.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Rpgm make has an advantage over renpy. You don't need as many renders as in renpy because the engine suplies backgrounds and so on. In renpy you have to render everything, from characters to scenarios. So of course it will take more time.
Correct. I could do full on discovery missions in Autumn Boulevard without having to do a single render.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes