• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
OfBirdsAndBees-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why all the torrents that I download from this site do not start and 0 seeds are written?

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Bruh, I gotta be on some wrong paths or something no way there's 4.5 gigs of only spankings and a handful of side-character sex scenes XD. I like a good spanking scene as much as the next guy but holy shit

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This game has so much potential it's just a shame I don't have the slightest clue what the fuck is going on.
You need a very high IQ to understand this game. It all makes sense if you translate it back into Swedish. Some of the references are easy to miss unless you've got a library card. Using the hedgehog's name as the key word, the text of the first chapter leads to a book called 'Stora boken om god och billig mat', while the Morse code of the landline gives us a number: 24. The number leads to 'Soppgrytor'. Follow the instructions and you got a stew going on. Enjoy.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
You need a very high IQ to understand this game. It all makes sense if you translate it back into Swedish. Some of the references are easy to miss unless you've got a library card. Using the hedgehog's name as the key word, the text of the first chapter leads to a book called 'Stora boken om god och billig mat', while the Morse code of the landline gives us a number: 24. The number leads to 'Soppgrytor'. Follow the instructions and you got a stew going on. Enjoy.
Thanks for clearing that up. I think I get it now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: slightchance

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Games does a nice job setting a creepy and atmospheric vibe at first but its sooooo disjointed and the poor english makes it very hard to follow.

Feels like there is just too much going on at once. It doesn't call itself multiple protag but you don't spend that much time with Melaine compared to everyone else and it's so jump I just gave up.

Lovecraftian themes lend themselves to sexiness very well (like the game Lust for Darkness) but this is probably the least sexy game I've played. There is no buildup or eroticism and the scenes are so few and far between. I'm sure Ryan and Amy will eventually fuck but after like 2 hours of boringness I quit before it happened when it could've been some interesting and erotic scenes of them fucking and her semi transforming like she was in the bathroom. But instead it's just old men dreaming about girls and spanking so it's like two different genres just slapped together in a gross sandwhich.

Game has a great idea and foundation/world building but horrible execution. Not fun to play or read.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes