DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Although I recognise I cannot stop anyone from playing the beta of my update, remember this version is not finished, and has a lot of blackscreens. I.E places where the real renders will go once they are finished built and rendered. Further more this version is not seen as 'canon' as I have changed things and events since release and feedback. Muting this thread on my side for now, untill I finished the full version ^^

Jul 23, 2018
I'm so confused, so if this version isn't finished, or its no longer accurate, then why was it released, and when can we expect the actual correct version to come out?

Jul 23, 2018
thats why its called beta version
Thats fair, I just haven't noticed any of Disciples previous work being put out so unfinished, and the way I read the earlier response made it sound like it could be several months before we get the actual update, which is why I was asking for clarification. I've followed his work sense Autumn Boulevard first released.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm really not sure how this game has been here for so long and I am only now noticing and trying it.
Then again, I know that Titanium was discovered in the 1790s - a century or two after Europeans "settled" in the Great Plains - and about a decade before Louis & Clark's Expedition went through that area.
So, there's that.

Perhaps this story will integrate "The Wasp" with the mass fatalities and "unintentional" genocide of the 1837 Great Plains smallpox epidemic. That would be a plausible time for the Titanium and English, while still before the Hunter Process of 1910 (when nearly pure Titanium could be produced in batches in labs) as well as before the Kroll Process of 1932/1940 (1932 it began production outside the lab, and 1940 began commercial production.)

Either way, I am well past that point in the story and this seems quite interesting so far.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
So in male mc games
Mc fucks behind his wife and gf's back but yet that's not ntr
So why here
Anyways I don't play female mc game but I just don't understand this logic
Because, people are hypocrites and don't consider a male mc sleeping with every female under the sun while being in a relationship already to be ntr. Even though they'll whine and cry at the mere suggestion of any female fucking a male not the mc. :KEK:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes