Playboy551

Feb 23, 2024
This game is sooo good..the storyline the horror contents to the renders and scenes and also the bimbofication truly a masterpiece

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Not waiting for it anymore, every time an update comes out, I have to start from the beginning because I can't remember what the Game is about... That happens when your in the mid 60's, this Game is more for the younger folks with all brain cells intact.
But let's be serious, games that you have to wait so long for to see updates shouldn't be supported.

Playboy551

Feb 23, 2024
Not waiting for it anymore, every time an update comes out, I have to start from the beginning because I can't remember what the Game is about... That happens when your in the mid 60's, this Game is more for the younger folks with all brain cells intact.
But let's be serious, games that you have to wait so long for to see updates shouldn't be supported.
Yeah that's true the updates takes so much time that I actually forgot what the premise of the game was and has to restart the game all over again

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
Yeah that's true the updates takes so much time that I actually forgot what the premise of the game was and has to restart the game all over again
oh worse, wait let's say 9 months and find out, so to speak, that he hasn't even touched anything of the game yet because he wants to finish the other one and when the update comes out there will only be let's say 4 scenes and to wait again

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
oh worse, wait let's say 9 months and find out, so to speak, that he hasn't even touched anything of the game yet because he wants to finish the other one and when the update comes out there will only be let's say 4 scenes and to wait again
Yeppers! I tried the other one, and just could not find much to enjoy in it, I mean it is I guess OK, (Seems to be really one style fetish to me.) but it is no where near as immersive or enjoyable as this one.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes