BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK can't seem to get a ruby, and game just crashed when I use the collections after breeding Fertility?

Uglyb4stard

Mar 2, 2020
I'm usually a lurker but I'm curious, having 0 experience with this, how does one get started in order to generate images like this? I'm not looking to make a game or anything, just wanna try it out.
You can either do it on a website or install locally on your machine. After you have done this you can manually insert the prompts (words) to get it going, you need to experiment a lot. There is a lot whole more to this and I advise you check youtube tutorials for this, they are good at explaining all the steps. You can also always install (depending if your machine can handle them) LLMs (large language models) and have chatbots that generate prompts for you. A good next step would be to watch all those tutorials that goes in depth about every feature, when you create your image. You also have models, then you can train them, combine them etc. Lots and lots of stuff. Some people are shitting on AI images, and I understand them but once you truly learn how to make them, its a god send. Anyway best of luck if you wish to start generating imgs.

edit: its not easy if you want good (by good I mean what you EXACTLY want) results, you need lot of work and editing of your AI generated images, luddites that say otherwise are nothing but clowns.

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Is there a reason I can't breed aspects after meeting the requirements? I have two ready but have no button to breed them right now.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Loved the game but my 2 cents:
- collection and pantheon: you should start with it
- obsession pantheon: too hard to get since there's no way to decrease a stat, once the studio is build there's no way to do it
- travelling merchant: every object can be bought multiple times, god's humility and red lock of hair in pile can destroy the game.
- the shield recharge rate of 10+2*instability is very low, maybe if it wasn't 2 but a factor based on magic it could be more useful

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
- also if you have equal lowest stats red lock hair, and the lower version work on all lowest stats at the same time.

Incarnax

May 3, 2018
The bug with Warp has not yet been fixed in the official release: the Warp reduces the Head node damage, regardless of the target node.

Anyway, I was able to tone down Arcane Unmake to a reasonable amount for resistant foes so I thought I would share it and some of my other "improvements" with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a bunch of other tweaks; let me know if you are interested and I'll share.

Crysalx

Nov 23, 2020
I'm getting lots of errors with the new update. Can't really do anything after receiving the new quest; every time I get to the adventure map, the game crashes. Is the only way to avoid them to start again with a new file?

Reactions: assassinsexo

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I'm getting lots of errors with the new update. Can't really do anything after receiving the new quest; every time I get to the adventure map, the game crashes. Is the only way to avoid them to start again with a new file?
Probably, I'm not getting any errors in this update and I start fresh each time.

Madmacx

Mar 4, 2018
Love the concept and the graphics, Just a small issue, on each release I have had the same error,
While running game code:
File "game/_start.rpy", line 41, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "game/_start.rpy", line 41, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/audio/Of-Devotion-and-Despondence-Main-Theme.ogg'.

the folder does not exist nor does the file I just added the folder and copied the Mp3 version as an .ogg file into the folder and the game starts up just fine

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting v0.1.16 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

assassinsexo

Apr 25, 2020
same issue. might just wait for a couple updates before doing another playthrough

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Its fixable. You just need to make the new audio folder in the music folder. Copy the mp3 into it, then rename it to .ogg as well as remove all spaces in the name and add - between all words.

Had no other issue with a full play threw btw.

armadi

Aug 19, 2017
Decided to restart with the update and go for a pure arcane build. Just unlocked pantheon and saw aspect of unity. :(

Everything looks great! The passives are pretty interesting. Only have Raven and Dalena at the moment but like that they aren't just copies of each other in the passives.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
Decided to restart with the update and go for a pure arcane build. Just unlocked pantheon and saw aspect of unity. :(
I did the same! However with some equipment and some luck with a Card that increased Phys I was ably to get Unity early. between unequiping your Arcane equipment to put on Phys equipment and spending a Buff, you can probably get Unity without too much effort.
If that still isn't enough there is also a rare but repetable opportunity to buy a consumeable item that increases your lowest combat attribute by 1 permanently, closing the gap. It costs a lot and is rare, but you should encounter it before you run out of Aspects to breed, probably multiple times.

The Aspect of Obsession is easier to get locked out of, in my opinion.

Reactions: armadi
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes