daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm thinking "patience of Job" should be added to tags... 1 year with no sexual contact between primary protagonists?

Stop fucking around. Put a dick in her.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Where's this fairy at?

*edit: Right, the mansion with the V. Thought it was going to be a new character at camp.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And has anyone got the Aspect of War? It says to kill 30 Unmade, but no running total, and I would have figured I'd have hit it by now.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
oh brother have to start game all over again no no no not happening geessss dev's need to stop changing horse in middle of stream it was grindy enough to start with not going through that shit all over again

BoltTank

Apr 22, 2018
I do not understand how each new version completely breaks the saves. I no longer want to play this at all cause with each minor tweak I've had to restart.

Reactions: iluvclamp

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
So, I would like to be clear on something that I have never asked before. Does "text-based" mean that there are just pictures and lots of words (like a picture book) and NO animations? Would I be legitimate in that assumption?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I would like to be clear on something that I have never asked before. Does "text-based" mean that there are just pictures and lots of words (like a picture book) and NO animations? Would I be legitimate in that assumption?
It means way less on the pictures or artwork with way more text, not quite a picture book.
I don't remember which one but there was one with animations.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
hard to do shit in this game when you are constantly losing essence .... :mad:
Just build the structures that gives you essence.That way you will lose only 1 essence per day.
If you make one of the girls to forage for essence for 1 day you are clear for at least a week.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just build the structures that gives you essence.That way you will lose only 1 essence per day.
If you make one of the girls to forage for essence for 1 day you are clear for at least a week.
depends on which path you lead i guess .... and the attacks take alot of supplies away ... kinda sucks the amount they take :(

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes