BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok, still very good game, but I wanted to know @ the ships scene if you do what the women wants - she wants you to use her ass, since I hate Anal I did not - is there a difference to the game if you don't use her butt and refuse

• Haha
Reactions: Daemontan

casecasual

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, still very good game, but I wanted to know @ the ships scene if you do what the women wants - she wants you to use her ass, since I hate Anal I did not - is there a difference to the game if you don't use her butt and refuse
I don't think so. The update seems to end at the ship.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
I found no other option. I had to do it... THAT was the end.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So far, no. There may be a difference in the future (a variable is set if you do have anal with her), but that is as far as this game goes for now.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
I'm stopping here for now to take care of IRL stuff. I'll continue later and give feedback on the new combat options and later combat balance.
I ended up getting distracted by other stuff.

I will skip version 2.5 since it is mostly minor stuff. The music is probably nice, but that's not enough to make me want to replay trough the content.
I like the changes to Shield Block and Wild at Heart.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port for Of Devotion and Despondence to v0.2.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Do you need to harvest the mushrooms - or will you breathing the fumes in eventually bring the girl to life - which would be real nice

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
First, love the music but after while those Musics are on top each other, often two music play at same time which is kill the vibe.

flitta

Jan 4, 2021
wasent there a similar game like this game were there was a big owl and there were multible diferent areas to explore. is this the same game or am i thinking about somthing else

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
the use of ai art in games is controversial to say the least but props on this dev for using its propensity to fuck up as an actual story element

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Earliestbird thank you for the update.

I last played version 0.2.2. Although I didn't notice many differences (except for the introduction of the goblin girl) the game felt smoother and I really like the music pieces you added.

Like Useck previously mentioned: sometimes 2 songs are playing simultaneously.

I don't know how many girls you want to add but as long as it's not at least 2 moren, no person with comon sense will pick the passives where Raven gets boni when she's not working, although they fit quite nicely to her personality.

After some time and upgrades in the game you will have enough resources to use the 'train' active skill on cooldown. I find it quite irritating to always have to go back and manually click them everya three days. Perhaps you could implement an auto-train function that uses that skill on cd on the lowest statpair?

Dalenas' Battle Tance skill seems a bit over the top: you loose 30 Mindful and convert a full bar that you have to fill up again before you can use the skill effectively again. Normally because of the skirmishes you dont want to loose any bars..... In contrast with Defense you also loose 30 Skillpoints, just spread out evenly, get 7 Defense but don't lose a full bar. The skill just looks weaker than a skill that is available to every character.

Dalenas' Honorbound is linked to how the MC is skilled. You basically dictate how his stats have to look to use the variation you want. If you use a non-stoic build you will always end up with +10 stoic for Dalena (even if it's maxed out) and +5 stoic for the player. If you have her passive that increases max stat +1/day and it's not stoic you will always end up with this variation.

In my opinion you should check how you want to go with the stat increase of the girls throughout the game. If the requirement for the skrimishes continously increase there should be an option to grow the girls decently (and equally) as well. Works well with Raven with her passives for +3Max/day and +5random skill/day. So in 15 days she gets +45 max skill and +75 skillpoints. Dalena doesn't have a continious growth option for skill and skill max at all except for the train option. Dalena gets +15 Mindful from Battle Trance in 15 days and either +10 stoic or +20 stoic max - much less than Raven and much more focused. Mel gets +10/15 skillpoints from her first unique talent and lets say around 45 skillpoints in Mindful/Magnetic from A Lady's Wish. In additon she gets +skill from the player and can increase either max skill or normal skill with her 50 essence passive (would be useful if you could enable/disable this talent at will after buying it once). Long story short - I think Dalena significantly falls short in her stat development in comparison to Raven and Mel.

After some time your inventory gets flooded. It would be really helpful if you could highlight new items.

You always have the same picture when you're home. Would be really nice if the picture would change depending on what upgrades you have built.

A nice QoL upgrade would be to distribute more than 1 point for the girls/player.

The stat bars of the girls are missleading with thei bars as they don't have the same max value. E.g. my Raven has 174/179 Stoic and 231/252 Wild. On a first glance they look pretty much 'maxed out' with Stoic being 'better' than Wild. I'd suggest you make the bars 3 colored: Blue for the part of the current value (as it is), black for the part you have until you reach the max of the skill (as it is) and a greyed out part for the amount the current skill max differs from the overall max value of all skills.

PS: I really like Dalena and Melrose and I'm looking forward to new content for them. In addition, I very much appreciate it, that you also implement some QoL upgrades instead of throwing out new content without improving the actual gameplay.

Keep up with the good work, I'm already curious on how things develop from here.

Reactions: Earliestbird

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
im having trouble running the latest version in linux mint, is anyone else on ubuntu adjacent platforms having trouble?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes