EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NewBanner1.png

Overview:
Of Lust and Pride is an erotic top-down RPG with turn-based combat and heavy VN elements. In this Dark Fantasy world, you are a high-ranking member of the greatest empire in history, the Golden Dawn, a nation composed entirely of slaves bound to a single man. While there's certainly perks to being surrounded by women sworn to carry out your every desire, you are also constantly torn between scheming rivals and the whims of your own wrothful master. But what if an opportunity came for you to be rid of it all? To forge your own path, your decisions bound by no one but yourself? Will you break away from the chain that binds? Or will you become the one and only master?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Young Griff - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Length: 3 Hours - 5 Hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0OcGxj.png ITgWtK.png echmMo.png LtKToS.png 49oCt8.png 30TtqG.png ZirUW8.png LiviaTime31.png Act1End12.png Arena9.png NobleOpeningSHot.png Screenshot (452).png Screenshot (453).png Screenshot (585).png MalkanScouts02.png TentSheva01.png Screenshot (765).png Screenshot (790).png BatheSheva27.png ShipRapto46.png TrainAwiti23.png Dryad23.png HedvigFinal28.png

Last edited:

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Thanks to everyone who let me know about the screenshots shitting the bed. They should work now. Not gonna lie, don't know what the hell the problem was, but we finally got them working.

Also, the Mac's version up. Apparently.

Here's to the rockiest start possible! Hoorah!

Last edited:

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?
The way slaves work in this universe is that they're all controlled by their masters with a magical circlet called the Throni. Basically, it makes it so the slaves must obey the literal commands their master speaks (This of course entails fighting, serving, and all kinds of banging). They're not in a mindless zombie state, but whatever their master tells them must be obeyed to the letter (With a couple key exceptions because of plot). Its quite prominent for the entirety of the 1st Act (Which the current version covers), and a bit of the 2nd (Which I'm working on now).

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's a combat ability that lets you mind control enemies too.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The way slaves work in this universe is that they're all controlled by their masters with a magical circlet called the Throni. Basically, it makes it so the slaves must obey the literal commands their master speaks (This of course entails fighting, serving, and all kinds of banging). They're not in a mindless zombie state, but whatever their master tells them must be obeyed to the letter (With a couple key exceptions because of plot). Its quite prominent for the entirety of the 1st Act (Which the current version covers), and a bit of the 2nd (Which I'm working on now).

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's a combat ability that lets you mind control enemies too.
Ah, so it's a "non-consensual" sort of thing, more like controlling their bodies than their minds? No making them loyal and devoted, just forcing them to do what you say?

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
100% correct. That exact dynamic is actually a main vocal point of the plot.

That being said, the combat ability (Which might have effects outside of combat now that I think about it) is straight up traditional mind control done through the dark arts.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Don't worry man, it is pretty clear, i was just stupid. It's a really great game, especially for 0.03
Thank you! Its words like that make me resist the urge to throw myself out the nearest window! But seriously, thanks, it means a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SoSiHi

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I see mind control, i see evil master i have to ask. is there going to be goddamned ntr if so i'll pass
Not really. There's multiple romantic interests, only one of which will ever express interest in another character that isn't the player. You as the Player, however, have the choice to put a stop to that and not let it happen (Which is how you get the good ending). All of this is relatively down the line as well.

And no one is trying to mindbreak anyone either. That's not what this game is about. You might be able to cheat on your relationship in the future versions (Though in order to get the relationship in the first place, you gotta make pretty pure choices), but not from a stance of trying to mindbreak your partner.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I enjoyed the game but I did encounter a bug in the scene with the sister, if you try to tell her everything that happened the scene repeats, and then the game freezes just before the first choice would show up again. I was forced to pick the bottom option on the second choice or else I couldn't progress.

Another thing is, at the end of this version it says that this was a 1/3rd of the game but it felt more like it was just the prologue to introduce some of the characters and the setting. Is there really only 2/3rd left of the story?

Last edited:

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I enjoyed the game but I did encounter a bug in the scene with the sister, if you try to tell her everything that happened the scene repeats, and then the game freezes just before the first choice would show up again. I was forced to pick the bottom option on the second choice or else I couldn't progress.

Another thing is, at the end of this version it says that this was a 1/3rd of the game but it felt more like it was just the prologue to introduce some of the characters and the setting. Is there really only 2/3rd left of the story?
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! And sorry about the bug, I recall seeing something similar in my own tests. Thought I handled it, but I guess not, so I'll get right on that. (Edit: Found the bug and handled it. Fix will be included in the update coming next week)

As for the whole 1/3rd thing, I might have to run that back. Initially, yes, this was supposed to be about a 3rd of the game. But, with how much I want to accomplish and needs to happen, it looks like Act 2 is gonna be at least double the length of what's already there, and Act 3 a bit more than the length of what's there. So, actually, you're correct in the assessment that this is more like a Prologue. I'm just calling it Act 1 for the time being. Now, don't take this as a sign of feature creep. What I have outlined now is actually only like a tenth of what the game was originally supposed to be, and that was overly ambitious (To give you an idea, what you played through was supposed to just be the "Noble" start. I had 4 separate starts planned that would eventually lead the player into the main plot of going to Lerica, all in the same length and depth of the game now. Yeah, considering how long just this much took me, that idea was scrapped and the entire plot was overhauled).

So, no worries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlox
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes