• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
pity there's no option to make pretty boy suck you off in the colisseum xD

Seems like for a dominance run it'd be best to make a damage build.
And a defensive build for the other run.
Like the world building so far.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
pity there's no option to make pretty boy suck you off in the colisseum xD

Seems like for a dominance run it'd be best to make a damage build.
And a defensive build for the other run.
Like the world building so far.
Thank you! This was the first time I went all out for worldbuilding in one of my projects. Usually I just focus on plot and characters, and the worldbuilding takes a backseat. I've never had as much fun writing than I did doing the world for this game, so its nice to see its appreciated.

And an apt observation about builds. I'll add that going for a "dominance" run will most likely take you into combat more often than not, so the prime combat stats of STR and END will be handy. AGI is deceptively useful as well, being able to attack first is a big advantage. But, at the end of the day, it all depends on what you want to accomplish with your character, in or out of combat.

Da Bob

Nov 14, 2019
Im personally curious for the MC (and if there is going to be a more MC centered path)

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Im personally curious for the MC (and if there is going to be a more MC centered path)
You totally meant Mind Control. Herp derp, my bad. Thanks Rogue Trader.

In that case, yes there will be. I don't want to spoil too much, but you may have to build up allies later on in the game as a free man among other free people. You will have the choice between trying to legitimately inspire and earn the trust of them, or attempting to enslave them with Mind Control. The choice and possible consequences of doing so, are yours.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Looks interesting. Too bad there isn't m/s.

I feel like someday someone will figure out how to make 3d figures work with RPGM battler, but not today, not today. Ah well, still appreciate having the turn based fights.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Is there or will be there animated sex scenes? And what about bondage?
Unfortunately, probably not to animated scenes. RPGMaker MV doesn't play well with full screen image-series, even with smooth frames and loaded image caches, they still come out jittery. I'm still trying to find ways to make it work, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up on that.

I can't confirm or deny bondage at this point.

Reactions: Anonimed

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Unfortunately, probably not to animated scenes. RPGMaker MV doesn't play well with full screen image-series, even with smooth frames and loaded image caches, they still come out jittery. I'm still trying to find ways to make it work, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up on that.

I can't confirm or deny bondage at this point.
Aww, I totally missed that there are no animations. That's a bummer.

Both NLT and Chyos have animations in their games, and they both use RPGM MV. I know NLT switched to movies after Lust Epidemic, so there's at least two methods, one with and one without movies. Chyos uses TK17 for animations. Both are also able to incorporate sound effects and vocals in the animated scenes for their games. So there must be a way for you to work it out. Good luck.

velocityfell

Aug 4, 2017
Is the medium chance RNG or auto fail? because whenever I try medium chance the chance is 0. I never succeed.

Also where is the healer?

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Aww, I totally missed that there are no animations. That's a bummer.

Both NLT and Chyos have animations in their games, and they both use RPGM MV. I know NLT switched to movies after Lust Epidemic, so there's at least two methods, one with and one without movies. Chyos uses TK17 for animations. Both are also able to incorporate sound effects and vocals in the animated scenes for their games. So there must be a way for you to work it out. Good luck.
I actually do have sound effects and vocals for the scenes. But yeah, still working on the animations. I know how they did animations in Lust Epidemic, but I don't like how choppy that method is. Some people have shared some plugins and other methods that might do the trick for smoother animations, but like I said, I won't hold my breath. Hopefully we can get that implemented though.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Hi. I know I'm a d**k but I can't find Dalacles in first quest. Amyhrkp gratefully received.
Go all the way South of the palace and down into the basement. Go all the way to the right and then up. He'll be at the top of the screen in the corner there.

If you're ever stuck, try looking for the green, blinking explanation points. They'll show you where your next objective is.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Is the medium chance RNG or auto fail? because whenever I try medium chance the chance is 0. I never succeed.

Also where is the healer?
All the challenges (Easy, Med, or Hard) are pass/fail, no RNG is involved. It just checks if your attribute is High enough to pass it. Easy challenges only require your attributes to have a point or two put into them, Medium require 3 - 5 more, and Hard requires even more than that.

The objectives for finding the healer will be a lot more clear in the update coming in a few days, so apologies for that. Until then, here's a guide for getting past that section:

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
Go all the way South of the palace and down into the basement. Go all the way to the right and then up. He'll be at the top of the screen in the corner there.

If you're ever stuck, try looking for the green, blinking explanation points. They'll show you where your next objective is.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Don't know how I missed the exit. Great game

Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Version 0.31 is now up! It's a smaller update pretty much just to address the problems with the initial release, while also including a couple things I had finished at the time. This will not be the norm for updates. I don't like doing micro-updates, and much prefer to do large updates over longer periods of time, which will be the practice going forward (Next one will probably be around March of 2023, possibly a month or so earlier).

The main inclusion of the update is a new spicy scene involving Priscilla and Alexus. Here's a couple sneak peaks of that from my if you missed them:
NaivaBackgroundBlur.png
PROAlex+Pris17.png
SexBackground3.png

To find the new scene, merely interact with the Guest Hall door AFTER you return from the Arena.

Besides this, some new dialogue has been added to better flesh out the dynamic in the PC's family, and some other quality of life patches and bug fixes.

Its recommended to start a New Game to see everything new, but if you don't want to, you should be able to import your save from version 0.3 to 0.31. To do so, open the "www" folder of your 0.3 version folder, open the "save" folder, and you should find a bunch of files with the extension ".rpgsave". Those are your saves as well as automatic saves for global and configuration options. Copy all those and put them into the 0.31 save folder (If you haven't saved in the 0.31 version, it won't have this folder. In that case, just copy the 0.3 "save" folder itself and paste into the 0.31 "www" folder).

Thanks for playing and your support!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes