Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Is there femdom in this game? The images make it seem like it's mostly a maledom game.
Currently, there's only one femdom scene, and I will admit its rather light (A female slave owner makes a male slave have sex with her), but it is there. However, you are correct, maledom is a more prominent theme and there's more scenes pertaining to it.

Reactions: polaco

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I had high hopes for this game, was looking forward to play the updates and try out different paths, BUT this 'preview' has definitely put me off ....

Sadly seems this game is not for me ... but believe it or not I do thank you for making the 'direction' you intend to take clear this early on ...
in any case, GL with your endeavors
Sorry to hear it wasn't for you, but I thank you for the kind words and checking it out anyway.

If its any recollection, all scenes are skippable if some aren't to your taste. However, I completely understand if you'd rather avoid it altogether.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Idk for sure if Harem will be implemented, but if it will, it will be in a later update after you've gathered the main cast of companions (Who just so happen to all be female).
but what about dalacles?? and the new slave that i have?? i want going to train him into a pet :(

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
This new update continues the story or, is it only for bug fixing and grammatical error solving
Bcoz i like story and i only want to play for story

Reactions: Young Griff

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
I don't Know if I was suppost to do but I ended up on the beach with slave traders,
Like the movie gladiator if would be great if my charactor would get stronger and win back his thorn..

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I don't Know if I was suppost to do but I ended up on the beach with slave traders,
Like the movie gladiator if would be great if my charactor would get stronger and win back his thorn..
Stay tuned! You might just get what you wish for...

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
Currently, there's only one femdom scene, and I will admit its rather light (A female slave owner makes a male slave have sex with her), but it is there. However, you are correct, maledom is a more prominent theme and there's more scenes pertaining to it.
As someone who is not into maledom will this mean there will be updates where I won't be seeing any scenes ? Basically will there be a decent amount of "vanilla" scenes or is this a maledom game with a sprinkle of other themes?

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
As someone who is not into maledom will this mean there will be updates where I won't be seeing any scenes ? Basically will there be a decent amount of "vanilla" scenes or is this a maledom game with a sprinkle of other themes?
Hello! Yes, there will be a plenty of more vanilla scenes, legitimate romances you can partake in, normal sex, etc (especially in the updates to come, since a lot of the romances [not all] have to do with the main cast of companions, who've yet to show up in the current posted build).

While the theme of "Dominance" just as an idea is very present throughout the game, this game will not solely focus on the niche of the maledom fetish. It just has maledom scenes in it.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
First, I would like to say "great job so far" to the dev. I just finished the game and quite like it overall (my review is spoilered below, and I also posted it in the review section). With that said, there are a couple things I think you should improve. Here are my suggestions:

-make the checks RNG based with a percentage depending on how close you are to the needed number, like many WRPGs do. That way people who are a couple points away from passing actually have a high chance to pass instead of no chance.

-add more dialog options to the initial interactions with the slavers, so that their initial attitude towards you changes a little depending on how you treated them when you were a free man.

-If your combatant loses and you make the challenge and win the new grand champion is completely forgotten about for some reason, even though you just enslaved his master which makes you his master's master, so he should have come back with you too.
On that note though, I think you should change it so that even in that scenario (and even if you kill your opponent) you would actually gain the new grand champion as a slave directly, similar to what your opponent would have gained in the reverse situation. That has many benefits, as first the reward of victory would be much bigger (as you would still be the grand champion's master despite your guy being killed, which is pretty damn impressive) and more importantly that would very much help you in telling the future story, as you would be guaranteed to have someone playing the role that your current grand champion will play in supporting you in either branch of the story. Of course you will need to convince/bribe/etc this new guy to support you, but you will probably need to do the same to your current guy if you didn't treat him that well. So either way having a person playing the role of "grand champion who will help you reclaim your house (after you convince him/bribe him/etc if need be) in both branches of the story will be a way better choice I think.

-remove "isometric" from the game's description, as it is a top down game like all RPG Maker ones, not an isometric game.

-Not sure why the game is "V0.31" If it has only had one release and one bugfix. Where did the "3" come from? Unless it had two earlier releases that weren't posted here of course. If not then I think it would make more sense to number it "V0.11".

-Like I mentioned in the review, I think the music needs to be improved.

-there are many places in the manor where you can pass the wall and walk on the ceilings around it. Obviously those are bugs, but bugs have no place in a clean manor (and game) like the one you were in ;).

Hope you like my suggestions, and here is my review :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
First, I would like to say "great job so far" to the dev. I just finished the game and quite like it overall (my review is spoilered below, and I also posted it in the review section). With that said, there are a couple things I think you should improve. Here are my suggestions:

-make the checks RNG based with a percentage depending on how close you are to the needed number, like many WRPGs do. That way people who are a couple points away from passing actually have a high chance to pass instead of no chance.

-add more dialog options to the initial interactions with the slavers, so that their initial attitude towards you changes a little depending on how you treated them when you were a free man.

-If your combatant loses and you make the challenge and win the new grand champion is completely forgotten about for some reason, even though you just enslaved his master which makes you his master's master, so he should have come back with you too.
On that note though, I think you should change it so that even in that scenario (and even if you kill your opponent) you would actually gain the new grand champion as a slave directly, similar to what your opponent would have gained in the reverse situation. That has many benefits, as first the reward of victory would be much bigger (as you would still be the grand champion's master despite your guy being killed, which is pretty damn impressive) and more importantly that would very much help you in telling the future story, as you would be guaranteed to have someone playing the role that your current grand champion will play in supporting you in either branch of the story. Of course you will need to convince/bribe/etc this new guy to support you, but you will probably need to do the same to your current guy if you didn't treat him that well. So either way having a person playing the role of "grand champion who will help you reclaim your house (after you convince him/bribe him/etc if need be) in both branches of the story will be a way better choice I think.

-remove "isometric" from the game's description, as it is a top down game like all RPG Maker ones, not an isometric game.

-Not sure why the game is "V0.31" If it has only had one release and one bugfix. Where did the "3" come from? Unless it had two earlier releases that weren't posted here of course. If not then I think it would make more sense to number it "V0.11".

-Like I mentioned in the review, I think the music needs to be improved.

-there are many places in the manor where you can pass the wall and walk on the ceilings around it. Obviously those are bugs, but bugs have no place in a clean manor (and game) like the one you were in ;).

Hope you like my suggestions, and here is my review :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, FFTW! Thanks for the feedback and the review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game (And also glad to hear it gave you Golden Age Bioware vibes, since I was very much going for that).

Do you recall which area's music you didn't enjoy (Like the music for the city, for the manor, combat, etc.), so I can know which tracks to possibly replace?

The rest of your suggestions are solid! Thanks again!

Reactions: FFTW

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
I'm unable to save the game. I went to the arena where it said to find a healer for the gladiator. I'm using a Mac.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I'm unable to save the game. I went to the arena where it said to find a healer for the gladiator. I'm using a Mac.
Since you're on Mac, trying placing the game in your applications folder. This is a common problem with Mac, but placing the game in your Applications folder should allow you to save. If not, let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: karmasutra87

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
Very promising from the demo, should add more save slots.
Will look forward to the full release in 2023-2024.

A small edit, a quicksave functionality may also be a great addition.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes