mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
A little feedback: I liked the game, so I will only scold)
I apologize in advance, translated by google translate. Too much of scribble for self-translation)
1) The game has a lot of choices in the dialogues, but to see them all you have to constantly load and skip the dialogue to the right place. And here the skip is sooooo long. Need an option to turn off pauses or skip to Shift.
2) Many choices are very important, and battles require learning the order of the enemy's actions. It would be more convenient to add a save before a fight or an important choice in the style of "There is an important choice/fight ahead, I advise you to save."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
A little feedback: I liked the game, so I will only scold)
I apologize in advance, translated by google translate. Too much of scribble for self-translation)
1) The game has a lot of choices in the dialogues, but to see them all you have to constantly load and skip the dialogue to the right place. And here the skip is sooooo long. Need an option to turn off pauses or skip to Shift.
2) Many choices are very important, and battles require learning the order of the enemy's actions. It would be more convenient to add a save before a fight or an important choice in the style of "There is an important choice/fight ahead, I advise you to save."
Hello, I'm glad you liked the game! And don't worry about the translation, I could understand it fine.

I may add save warnings before boss fights and such as an extra feature of the tutorial mode, or as a separate mode altogether. That's not a bad idea. That said, you are warned to save often.

As for the consequences regarding Naiva, the only other NPC who comments on it is her man, who would rightfully view the act as forcing sex with his girl as rape, since she's a slave and slaves can't deny commands (And tbh, Dalacles would be mad at you even if you just beat her. Regardless of their status as slaves, she's still his girl). No one else comments about it, mainly because you're right, they don't care and view it as nothing more than use of property since they have no stake in it.
As for clues regarding Naiva and Dalacles's relationship, there are several. One, Naiva will tell you herself that they're close if you ask her what's wrong. If you don't take the time to ask her and go right to sex or a punishment, that's on the player, and is intended as such. Two, the guards around the palace will also mention Dalacles and Naiva's relationship if you talk to them about it. Again, if the player walks right past them, then that's on them.

I can understand the kneejerk reaction to unforeseen consequences, but the clues are there. Not to mention, the entire scene is meant to be an introduction to possible unexpected consequences players can encounter throughout the game if they don't choose to be thorough. I really don't like spelling everything out for players right up-front at the moment of every decision. Its just not gonna be that kind of game.

Thanks for the feedback though! Who knows, I might change it around anyway, but that's my initial thoughts on it.

Reactions: mag5246

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, I'm glad you liked the game! And don't worry about the translation, I could understand it fine.

I may add save warnings before boss fights and such as an extra feature of the tutorial mode, or as a separate mode altogether. That's not a bad idea. That said, you are warned to save often.

As for the consequences regarding Naiva, the only other NPC who comments on it is her man, who would rightfully view the act as forcing sex with his girl as rape, since she's a slave and slaves can't deny commands (And tbh, Dalacles would be mad at you even if you just beat her. Regardless of their status as slaves, she's still his girl). No one else comments about it, mainly because you're right, they don't care and view it as nothing more than use of property since they have no stake in it.
As for clues regarding Naiva and Dalacles's relationship, there are several. One, Naiva will tell you herself that they're close if you ask her what's wrong. If you don't take the time to ask her and go right to sex or a punishment, that's on the player, and is intended as such. Two, the guards around the palace will also mention Dalacles and Naiva's relationship if you talk to them about it. Again, if the player walks right past them, then that's on them.

I can understand the kneejerk reaction to unforeseen consequences, but the clues are there. Not to mention, the entire scene is meant to be an introduction to possible unexpected consequences players can encounter throughout the game if they don't choose to be thorough. I really don't like spelling everything out for players right up-front at the moment of every decision. Its just not gonna be that kind of game.

Thanks for the feedback though! Who knows, I might change it around anyway, but that's my initial thoughts on it.
I don't think that in such a cruel world, sex with a maid is unusual or reprehensible for either party. She's a bami, an MC must not be the first or the last to use her services like this. Does he now consider half of the house to be mortal enemies or is he striving to destroy the system?
It would still make some sense if she was his wife and not just a romantic interest. If she's just another slave he likes, he has no reason to even think about it. After all, this world works according to completely different rules than ours.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I don't think that in such a cruel world, sex with a maid is unusual or reprehensible for either party. She's a bami, an MC must not be the first or the last to use her services like this. Does he now consider half of the house to be mortal enemies or is he striving to destroy the system?
It would still make some sense if she was his wife and not just a romantic interest. If she's just another slave he likes, he has no reason to even think about it. After all, this world works according to completely different rules than ours.
You're completely right. No one really cares that you bang Naiva because of the reasons you mentioned, besides Dalacles because he's close with her. Wives aren't really a thing for slaves that low of status in the Golden Dawn, which is why their relationship is described as being simply close. Its never made out to be that he's just using her casually. Every interaction Dalacles has with Naiva, as well as every time he speaks of her, infers that he cares about her deeply. So, you are correct. The reason why Dalacles cares so much about you banging Naiva is because he's so close with her.

And you're also right about him considering the house to be his mortal enemies. He does mention several times that he hates your father, who Naiva is officially owned by. Dalacles also voices his wish for not being in the system at all, though he knows there's little he could do.

Honestly, everything you're saying is solid, which is why I'm 100% positive this information is in the game. I think you just missed it (Granted, if Dalacles doesn't like you, he isn't as talkative about his personal life with you).

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Doubling about "Golden Age Bioware vibes", I hope you won't drop the project, Young Griff.

Seriously, you did a great job for the start. One of the few games at this site I played for the plot first (and was genuinely interested in that one), and for the fap only in a second place.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Onodpiro

Dec 1, 2020
This is gonna be a great one, i hope to see a discord soon! All the best fam, i will be supporting and watching out for this.

• Red Heart

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
This is gonna be a great one, i hope to see a discord soon! All the best fam, i will be supporting and watching out for this.
Appreciate it, buddy!

Discord will most likely be launched along with the next BIG update. For right now though, I just wanna focus on the game itself.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish there was away to scroll back. I REALLY REALLY HATE playing games that doesn't allow us to scroll back.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I wish there was away to scroll back. I REALLY REALLY HATE playing games that doesn't allow us to scroll back.
You can press "pg up" at any time to view the backlog, every piece of text you viewed in the game, even mid-dialogue to reread what someone said if you missed it.

If you want the option to instantly go back in dialogue and make different choices, however, idk if that'll be implemented at this time or not. Maybe, maybe not.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You can press "pg up" at any time to view the backlog, every piece of text you viewed in the game, even mid-dialogue to reread what someone said if you missed it.

If you want the option to instantly go back in dialogue and make different choices, however, idk if that'll be implemented at this time or not. Maybe, maybe not.
We should be able to just scroll back instead of having to press the "pg up" button. It would be so much more easier and convenient.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

We should be able to just scroll back instead of having to press the "pg up" button. It would be so much more easier and convenient.

You do know this is a fucking rpg maker game and not a renpy game ? Name one rpg maker game that let you to "scroll back"

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I really enjoyed the game but there are 2 things I would add/change.
1.When we are allocating stat points I hope you do smth that we can cancel put points (during allocation) since if I miss click then I cant take that point back. It is okay if it will be unchangeable after u press finish but during allocation there should be an option to reset/cancel allocated points.
2.An option to turn on/off faster fights since they are really slow and too much time consuming. Even if not an option to have faster combat then maybe make it faster overall or in other rpgm games if u hold enter/shit/space combat goes faster.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Since the next update should be a meaty one, thus taking a couple months, I didn't want to leave you guys in the dark until then. So, I'd figured I'd start writing up semi-regular "progress reports" just to show what I've been working on and how development is coming along (Slight spoilers about what's to come, so if you want to be completely in the dark about what's coming, feel free to avoid this post. If so, just know that progress is still going strong!)

As you may know, the PC is "rescued" by Rapto the Slaver and his band of idiots at the end of the Prologue. Most of my work recently has been developing the fully-rendered scenes that follow on Rapto's slave ship. This took a while, resulting in the longest fully-rendered scene in the game at about 67 renders.

Screenshot (494).png
ShipRapto13.png
You may now know I have a love of choices, big and small, and this scene is no exception. You have a couple decisions in how you spend your time on the ship, resulting in different stat and skill gains.
Screenshot (495).png
The biggest addition in these scenes, however, is the introduction of a new character, Sheva, a former corsair of sorts who keeps the player company on Rapto's ship. She may or may not be featured more throughout the game, but she has white hair and, as we all know, white-haired characters rarely have any importance in literature.
ShipRapto17.png
ShipRapto19.png
Screenshot (496).png
Regardless of Sheva's impact on the story, she is featured in yet another spicy scene.
ShipRapto56.png
After sailing Rapto's ship for a while, the PC ends up in a new location entirely. Eagle-eyed players will recall that, just like Tempus himself, Rapto is also headed for the War in Lerica. And you finally get to the see the notorious lands first hand:
Screenshot (492).png
Screenshot (491).png
And much like Pacus, there will be plenty of interactables throughout Lerica, hidden treasure, attribute challenges, and more!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Since the next update should be a meaty one, thus taking a couple months, I didn't want to leave you guys in the dark until then. So, I'd figured I'd start writing up semi-regular "progress reports" just to show what I've been working on and how development is coming along (Slight spoilers about what's to come, so if you want to be completely in the dark about what's coming, feel free to avoid this post. If so, just know that progress is still going strong!)

As you may know, the PC is "rescued" by Rapto the Slaver and his band of idiots at the end of the Prologue. Most of my work recently has been developing the fully-rendered scenes that follow on Rapto's slave ship. This took a while, resulting in the longest fully-rendered scene in the game at about 67 renders.

View attachment 2251880
View attachment 2251881
You may now know I have a love of choices, big and small, and this scene is no exception. You have a couple decisions in how you spend your time on the ship, resulting in different stat and skill gains.
View attachment 2251882
The biggest addition in these scenes, however, is the introduction of a new character, Sheva, a former corsair of sorts who keeps the player company on Rapto's ship. She may or may not be featured more throughout the game, but she has white hair and, as we all know, white-haired characters rarely have any importance in literature.
View attachment 2251883
View attachment 2251884
View attachment 2251885
Regardless of Sheva's impact on the story, she is featured in yet another spicy scene.
View attachment 2251887
After sailing Rapto's ship for a while, the PC ends up in a new location entirely. Eagle-eyed players will recall that, just like Tempus himself, Rapto is also headed for the War in Lerica. And you finally get to the see the notorious lands first hand:
View attachment 2251888
View attachment 2251889
And much like Pacus, there will be plenty of interactables throughout Lerica, hidden treasure, attribute challenges, and more!
scheming of course.. mc will be back with an army and hang his father for it!

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
scheming of course.. mc will be back with an army and hang his father for it!
Also, Dvnasty, you'll be happy to know your suggestion of the Gallery being static across save files has been successfully implemented! Didn't include it in the first post because I literally just did that now. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Reactions: Dvnasty

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Yes, that "gallery aavailable only for the current playthrough" was a bit of a turnoff.
And Sheva is already my favourite character! If you'll be in doubt wether or not add her to the main cast in future, you know where my vote lies.
Waiting patiently for your next report. (y)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Solid game, it was easy to get lost with all these roman-like hierarchy names and, to be honest, I stopped paying much attention to it, hoping that everything would become clearer as the story progressed. I have to say, I'm not that good at literary English (judging by the words that were used, I didn't come across them that often), which made it difficult to understand the lore. A rather funny and sad at the same time situation happened with our champion Dalacles. Yes, I was not very nice to his girlfriend, but at the same time, I dumped a lot of money (I sold my super noble armor, the helmet and even bandages!) to just save his life (I didn't kill the merchant, having decided that it's not very wise for a future ruler to kill merchants in his own kingdom), but apparently he didn't appreciate my efforts and decided to kill me anyway. Damn, I was even ready to give him his girl as wife, if he would continue to serve me, but that's not going to work it seems :( Well, at least it was kind of a challenge, which is something I miss in such games. The only thing I probably didn't like much was the main character's skill set, I didn't see any good attack skills there. In many ways, they are tied specifically to the command of the squad, which seems logical, but I would still like to have the variability in character development. Also, our champion had a great skill for evasion, which in addition also could heal him, that's exactly the skill I would like for our protagonist. Or counterattack skill that his opponent used, is also great. Also, there's the magic attack parameter if you level up wisdom. But from the beginning of the game, our character presented to us as a fighter, not a mage. So I was basically strange to me to throw points into wisdom, and I didn't notice any super interesting skills for this attribute. But the non-combat part of wisdom was very critical, which is cool. It would be nice if in the future, not only the main character, but also members of the squad could pass skill checks. So it would be possible to assemble specific people, for the specific tasks that the protagonist needs.

Edit. Also maybe add autosave function upon entering location? I have seen it in few other rpgm games, it would save time from manually save every time, since your game constantly throw event at us. Not like I was want to save-scam a lot, just that when I was bargain with merchant I pick discount, and it blocked trade option with him after I failed, so I couldn't even sell my equipment to get enough money to buy his potion. So I was forced to load game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPG hentai lover

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Solid game, it was easy to get lost with all these roman-like hierarchy names and, to be honest, I stopped paying much attention to it, hoping that everything would become clearer as the story progressed. I have to say, I'm not that good at literary English (judging by the words that were used, I didn't come across them that often), which made it difficult to understand the lore. A rather funny and sad at the same time situation happened with our champion Dalacles. Yes, I was not very nice to his girlfriend, but at the same time, I dumped a lot of money (I sold my super noble armor, the helmet and even bandages!) to just save his life (I didn't kill the merchant, having decided that it's not very wise for a future ruler to kill merchants in his own kingdom), but apparently he didn't appreciate my efforts and decided to kill me anyway. Damn, I was even ready to give him his girl as wife, if he would continue to serve me, but that's not going to work it seems :( Well, at least it was kind of a challenge, which is something I miss in such games. The only thing I probably didn't like much was the main character's skill set, I didn't see any good attack skills there. In many ways, they are tied specifically to the command of the squad, which seems logical, but I would still like to have the variability in character development. Also, our champion had a great skill for evasion, which in addition also could heal him, that's exactly the skill I would like for our protagonist. Or counterattack skill that his opponent used, is also great. Also, there's the magic attack parameter if you level up wisdom. But from the beginning of the game, our character presented to us as a fighter, not a mage. So I was basically strange to me to throw points into wisdom, and I didn't notice any super interesting skills for this attribute. But the non-combat part of wisdom was very critical, which is cool. It would be nice if in the future, not only the main character, but also members of the squad could pass skill checks. So it would be possible to assemble specific people, for the specific tasks that the protagonist needs.

Edit. Also maybe add autosave function upon entering location? I have seen it in few other rpgm games, it would save time from manually save every time, since your game constantly throw event at us. Not like I was want to save-scam a lot, just that when I was bargain with merchant I pick discount, and it blocked trade option with him after I failed, so I couldn't even sell my equipment to get enough money to buy his potion. So I was forced to load game.
You can actually learn Dalacles's specific "Dodge" skill through your choices in-game, by choosing to react in disgust after Dalacles's duel with Skorpa (The idea is that your character wants to run away from it all, hence gaining the skill to essentially run away in "Dodge"). The main character's class is meant to be more of a diplomat/commander, since that's the role you'll be playing in the story and what you've been raised to learn as the son of a Domini, but you can learn more combat oriented talents based off your choices (There'll be more choices like this to come into updates, such as being able to learn the "Great Blow" skill as well).

Wisdom allows you to get the mind control magic attacks, which not only puts enemies under your control, but also inflicts a bunch of damage based off your Wisdom (They also allow you make some potent weapons/armor through crafting). Those talents are located at the bottom of your talent tree, in case you missed them.

Reactions: RPG hentai lover
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes