2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Got it now, after some time, after talking to the sister, only then does the key work. Kinda nonsensical to display control keys permanently on the screen while they aren't activatable yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
NewTitleScreen.png

The March update is finally here! Of Lust and Pride 0.41! Along with also comes the launch of my ! If you really want to support the game, as well as participate in exclusive polls that will affect development, get see special previews and exclusive wallpapers, join a private Discord and more, then feel free to check it out!

I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support leading to this update. Not only did a lot of your feedback help me make a better game, but a lot of your words inspired me to keep working at it even when I wanted to stop.

So, thanks again and I hope you all enjoy the update!

Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 2433503

The March update is finally here! Of Lust and Pride 0.41! Along with also comes the launch of my ! If you really want to support the game, as well as participate in exclusive polls that will affect development, get see special previews and exclusive wallpapers, join a private Discord and more, then feel free to check it out!

I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support leading to this update. Not only did a lot of your feedback help me make a better game, but a lot of your words inspired me to keep working at it even when I wanted to stop.

So, thanks again and I hope you all enjoy the update!
LETS GO!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lust And Pride [0.41] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 218 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please upload a working Mega Download Link for Windows? The current Mega Download Link is either broken or is expired. Thank Ye.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I understand but;
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I'll listen to what more players have to say on Sheva and possibly change stuff accordingly. Either way, your time and feedback is much appreciated and I'll remember it going forward. Thanks!

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Looks interesting but I don't see any big boobs anywhere?
Anything with the mom yet?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd also like to take this time to say that ALL SEX SCENES ARE SKIPABBLE.

Planned Tags for later: Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Tentacles
uhhh how do these work without it being NTR? (Tentacle monster and multiple pen don't really spell out wholesome and MC not getting cucked).

Reactions: bruce555

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Wow, this is very good! one of those rare occurrences where I got invested in the lore, also the stat checks adds value to the gameplay. well done Dev.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes