JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a particular character who is actually supernatural and not really human who is close to the MC?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So, I'm a schmuck with the games here and not really interested in or care for the combat, are there cheats for the game or anything to skip the combat?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Then she's dead, and won't appear in the game again, for better or worse. That's the moral quandary. She's unarmed, as well as a girl, but she's from an enemy tribe (a tribe who just may be working with an old enemy of the player) and thus, if she's allowed to live, could tell said enemy tribe vital information of your whereabouts. Choice is yours.
If you choose "hold her captive"... do you put a Throni (slave circlet) on her?

edit: nevermind. she dies then. gotta let her leave

Last edited:

Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
Lots of good character and an interesting plot, and we get saddled with the worst one as a companion ;_;, good luck to the dev.

• Haha
Reactions: YoungNutty

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
This title took my by surprise. I'm a sucker for revenge plots but I didn't expect it to be this good. You've done a great job with worldbuilding without boring the player with flavor texts that are unnecessarily lengthened. Soundtrack is great, very fitting to this gritty world, and sexual sounds enhance the stimulus during scenes.

Keep up the good work, friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young Griff

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
are there any cheats - seems I got to the arena and can't afford the antidote for my champion - even though I'm the second in command of the empire - kinda dumb
Is there a walkthrough?

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
are there any cheats - seems I got to the arena and can't afford the antidote for my champion - even though I'm the second in command of the empire - kinda dumb
Is there a walkthrough?
use RpgMakerSaveEdit and edit save file. byt u can get 25 coins in your bedroom from begin. after u talk with father

Reactions: BGRW2020

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
misclicks are pretty infuriating. the same button is used to advance text, but also to make a choice. and there is a delay on the window showing the choices.
I have seen some RPGM games handle it by making a choice start out with nothing selected, which prevents it and requires you to deliberately move the selector box to a choice before clicking. wish this game that too.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
misclicks are pretty infuriating. the same button is used to advance text, but also to make a choice. and there is a delay on the window showing the choices.
I have seen some RPGM games handle it by making a choice start out with nothing selected, which prevents it and requires you to deliberately move the selector box to a choice before clicking. wish this game that too.
Turns out what you're recommending is actually very easy to do. Its a built-in option in-engine, which after using this engine for a while, I just expect everything to require a 3rd party plugin I'd either have to download or write myself to do the simplest of tasks. So, a happy surprise!

I'll implement it for the next patch for all the decisions. Thanks for the feedback!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
are the checks actually rolls? I tried save scumming a medium check a bunch of times and it never succeeds. the only checks I ever pass are easy ones

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Young Griff can you please fix it so that holding down W does not skip your combat turn.
I hold it down to skip conversation, then combat starts and it skips my turn too. which is annoying. there is no point where you would ever want to just use w to skip combat turn
Turns out what you're recommending is actually very easy to do. Its a built-in option in-engine, which after using this engine for a while, I just expect everything to require a 3rd party plugin I'd either have to download or write myself to do the simplest of tasks. So, a happy surprise!

I'll implement it for the next patch for all the decisions. Thanks for the feedback!
thank you. much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Young Griff
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes