SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I noticed that Sheva's skill "Last kiss" is not working. It says she already knows it, but she can't because I simply didn't have enough attributes to get this skill until the last village.

As for the game, it's a great continuation of the story, I only played once before we got betrayed. It's a pity that this game has so small attention. One of the best RPG's here.

The only thing I would also suggest to improve is to add more bandages during the first forest parts. All wolves cause bleed and infection and it might be hard for some players. I managed, but still those statuses are one of the most dangerous things in this game, and almost all enemies do it.

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
Some thoughts about the update: loved it, changing how the Sheva/Rapto stuff ends made her much more enjoyable as a character to me (I'm fine with what was left, I think it displays her character pretty well). Pretty sure I can hereby proclaim that I boarded the "I can fix Sheva" ship, I do believe she is just a hurt person who also happens to be a hot lady.

The party banter was a really nice touch, hope it remains a viable implementation (just saying because it sounds like the kind of feature that becomes a beast to handle down the line, with the multiple flags the player can set).

Only bug I saw: in the party boosting skills, charge (the attack one), displayed the right name when used, but applied hold's effect.

Now, into spoiler territory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Some thoughts about the update: loved it, changing how the Sheva/Rapto stuff ends made her much more enjoyable as a character to me (I'm fine with what was left, I think it displays her character pretty well). Pretty sure I can hereby proclaim that I boarded the "I can fix Sheva" ship, I do believe she is just a hurt person who also happens to be a hot lady.

The party banter was a really nice touch, hope it remains a viable implementation (just saying because it sounds like the kind of feature that becomes a beast to handle down the line, with the multiple flags the player can set).

Only bug I saw: in the party boosting skills, charge (the attack one), displayed the right name when used, but applied hold's effect.

Now, into spoiler territory:
Thanks for the feedback, randomjohn, and I'm glad you enjoyed the changes. The bug you mentioned is an easy one to fix, thankfully.

As for your spoiler,

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomjohn

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
How the fuck to mend bleedings and poisonings.
Everyone in the party gets cut and poisoned almost every fight but now way to get enough bandages and that poison curing stuff!!!

diestormlie

May 13, 2017
As a
I did place some Infection cures (Amber Poultices) around the Dreadwood forest. Keep an eye out for them, they're usually on poor adventurer's bodies who didn't have time to use them :(. I can probably put a few more around though, maybe in a chest or something in the Pax Octa beforehand. I might also lower the rate at which its applied.
Myself, I legitimately had no idea that the Corpses were lootable. At least as I took it, the prologue 'taught me' that it was, like, items in the world that were lootable, and so I'd mentally allocated the Corpses as 'scenary/uninteractable background'.

Maybe include an signposted instance in the 'Fleeing from the Battle' section where you loot a Corpse? That would have prompted me to start doing that by myself from then on.

Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
As a

Myself, I legitimately had no idea that the Corpses were lootable. At least as I took it, the prologue 'taught me' that it was, like, items in the world that were lootable, and so I'd mentally allocated the Corpses as 'scenary/uninteractable background'.

Maybe include an signposted instance in the 'Fleeing from the Battle' section where you loot a Corpse? That would have prompted me to start doing that by myself from then on.
Good idea!

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
man this game is really good and i loved Sheva hope you can add path where we can have her and she still plays around with other's either girls or guys , and please don't start to delete stuff just because some guys don't like certin kink
I appreciate it, DarknessDai!

As for Sheva's paths,

So, I think you will be satisfied!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I thought you said we can avoid all sex scenes we don't like - so why am I now confronted with sheva sucking off Eveylin
Surely these should be avoidable as well
You really need a proper walkthrough for this story - the options presented do not always mean the same to everyone who is reading them - a flaw in the English language thus guidance is needed to avoid things we do not want

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
About this, i choosed to just spend time with her on the bath because i thought it was more "romantic" and "sane" for her, and im having mercy on everyone to try to change her point of view, so because i choosed this, evelyn rejected her when she tried to touch her. Now im out of my dreamed harem path with evelyn and shera? or what happens now? also in which point i fail the evelyn path? having sex with shera on the cave is good or bad?
More spoilers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes