2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Meh... I liked Second Chances but since then haven't been impressed. No real choices, railroading, and poorly implemented English translation are a big turn off. I would love to see more polish and attention to detail. Even feel the render quality has suffered with these games as well. The premise of this game is decent but the execution is underwhelming. Will have to see if it improves in subsequent updates.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Well it's so bad at so many levels I don't know where to start. I mean, the story is all over the place, more than rushed. It seriously needs a writer to put some order in those ideas and shape characters a bit more. And I guess asking for a little bit of realism is just out of place here, the only tiny bit of realism is the quick hook up at the bar but everything else is just so badly portraited. And the only choice that seems to matter (it's said that closes her path) is agreeing to keep in touch with your long-lost bestie, a girl we don't get to see her face. Honestly, it's just annoying to see a somehow interesting idea going to waste just like that. I totally see how it could work with some decent writing and a more realistical and grounded approach. As of know, it's just like a brainstorming conducted by some guy with ADHD disorder - and very little respect for women football. Instant delete
IMHO the story is decent. The models are alright (though most aren't really attractive). The renders composition is strange. I would prefer more POV, less MC's face. The scene with the bestie is a perfect example of what I mean. ;P

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol it sounds pretty stupid when laid out like this, but I'm pretty sure the same could be done for any game. That said, it would help if devs at least did some research to make sure their plot developments even make sense.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Meh... I liked Second Chances but since then haven't been impressed. No real choices, railroading, and poorly implemented English translation are a big turn off. I would love to see more polish and attention to detail. Even feel the render quality has suffered with these games as well. The premise of this game is decent but the execution is underwhelming. Will have to see if it improves in subsequent updates.
I liked Second chances but did not like Ravenga and stopped my support when they started that game because it did have some kind of voyeur that I'm not into... also the story was kinda meh.
Hopefully, this one will be better, well see.
Btw never did complain about the renders and animations since they have always been pretty good.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Well, I can say that Maks has actually gotten better over time. Second Chance was a pain to get through. The Engrish was horrible and the extremely rushed endings sucked. Revenga was good and I haven't finished the last release yet, but, people said the endings were also rushed. Let's hope this turns out even better than the last.
I have the exact opposite opinion. Revenga was not good at all and was very linear with forced relationships. It was only near the end when patrons complained about being railroaded and playing an almost kinetic novel that the dev added some choices that lead to some endings. Second chance remains his best work with 2 different paths with completely different renders and scenes. There is no such thing in revenga. We will see how this goes.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes