2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
MaksB To make it realistic change League Champions to Cup Winners. Leagues will never be decided on penalty kicks. And it really looks like the team consists of only 3 players? There is so much space on the right side of the three. If you aim the camera differently you could believe there are more players who are just not shown.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Despite no one died and we are not aware of any criminal record, somehow he spent a whole year in jail
Why, yes - i have lost more than one friend and a cousin to drunk drivers who mostly got off with fines, thanks for asking.
a crash with no mortal victims doesn't throw the driver in jail right off the bat for more than a week.
You guys should understand that your country is not the only country in the world. In other countries the laws can be different. Driving drunk and inflicting serious life threatening damage to people in some countries is persecuted as inflicting serious life threatening damage with aggravating circumstances (being deliberately drunk). It can give you years in prison.

And maybe it gives such a rep damage in that country that nobody would want to hire him as a football star. Though I would think he got some health damage too, and was just unable to give top performance anymore.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I liked Second chances but did not like Ravenga and stopped my support when they started that game because it did have some kind of voyeur that I'm not into... also the story was kinda meh.
Hopefully, this one will be better, well see.
Btw never did complain about the renders and animations since they have always been pretty good.
My main issue with Revenga and this one is the lack of choices. As for the renders, the ones in Second Chances looked less awkward, were posed and rendered better as far as I can recall. The writing was also better in Second Chances, the game was longer and gave the player some decent choices, though the endings sucked balls no matter what decisions the player made.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have the exact opposite opinion. Revenga was not good at all and was very linear with forced relationships. It was only near the end when patrons complained about being railroaded and playing an almost kinetic novel that the dev added some choices that lead to some endings. Second chance remains his best work with 2 different paths with completely different renders and scenes. There is no such thing in revenga. We will see how this goes.
Hmm A difference of opinion is always good. I was mainly talking about the Engrish. Storywise... Eh. Not so much. I'm not a native English speaker, but, Second Chance really was hard to get through. Revenga, not so much. Even though I haven't finished it yet.

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
Soccer! My country's national hobby. I'm gonna check it out just for the setting, hoping to see some interesting depiction of a soccer professional's life (or ex-professional, as seems to be the case)

Other than that, haven't played other games by this creator, so let's see what I'm getting into xD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 111 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Jeeesus, like I would put my name in anything related with Man Ure. Yeah, it's a game but hell no, I'm out! YNWA!!!!

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Leagues will never be decided on penalty kicks
You don't seem to understand anything in Football

But what about the final of Chelsea and Manchester United? The winner was recognized by a penalty kick. And many more examples can be found. Milan Liverpool in Istanbul

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

But what about the final of Chelsea and Manchester United? The winner was recognized by a penalty kick. And many more examples can be found. Milan Liverpool in Istanbul
Most footy watchers seem to think they know the sport because they WATCH it. Most watch, but never pay attention.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

No I only played it since I was 6 until my 18th birthday and just play Fifa and Football manager since 1997 so Football is completely new to me. Just like Leagues being decided by a penalty shootout.

Furthermore my intensions were very genuine helping you make the game more realistic.

But if you want to be rude you might scare away the fans you have. How is that for speaking in football terms?

What Final are you talking about by the way? Do you mean the FA CUP?

Reactions: hyperjack38

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
No I only played it since I was 6 until my 18th birthday and just play Fifa and Football manager since 1997 so Football is completely new to me. Just like Leagues being decided by a penalty shootout.

Furthermore my intensions were very genuine helping you make the game more realistic.

But if you want to be rude you might scare away the fans you have. How is that for speaking in football terms?

What Final are you talking about by the way? Do you mean the FA CUP?
What is FA CUP? I told you about the Champions League finals in which the winner was decided in a penalty shootout.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Regulations of the UEFA Champions League
Article 19 Match system – final

The final is played as one single match at a neutral and predetermined venue. If the score is equal at the end of normal time, two 15-minute periods of extra time are played. If one of the teams scores more goals than the other during extra time, that team is declared the winner. If the score is still equal after extra time, the winner is determined by kicks from the penalty mark

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes