2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is the Patch on the OP just the updated, or something else? Don't know if I should DL it as well, as I already DL'd the full game again.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is the Patch on the OP just the updated, or something else? Don't know if I should DL it as well, as I already DL'd the full game again.
This patch upgrades game to 0.9 Extra version and extra version includes additional scenes which are not available in the basic version of the game 0.9 which you downloaded.

Reactions: Talmadge

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, i was curious if the game is better then the last, but yeah..not really.
sooo

typical maks game or any better this time?
Typical one, saddly. I hoped more of a second chances, but yeah...
The story requires a lot of suspension of disbelief that it works and the dialogue is, well, not good.

Like trying to figure out why the MC needs AA group sessions and admits he has problems, even thought he isn't a alcoholic... etc

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
what going on with the forced kiss with Anne and sex with Tilly,
Edit
it happens if you dont slap the fat prick so it must be a bug
Edit 2
also seems to be a bug at the end of the meeting with Anne with missing picture that stops you fucking Tilly and having the ending when the fat pricks says he gonna blackmail her

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This game misses the best part of the sex act! When it comes to the orgasm, it pretty much skips right over it. The girl gets off, and then the guy? NOPE. The next scene, she's got cum all over her. If people are fapping to this, they want to get off with the girl when the guy is getting off with the girl. You missed the whole point, dev! HARD PASS!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well he crashed while dui so he needs to attend aa meetings x times.
Yeah, but why would he admit he has a alcohol problem, or even mention to Anne he is sober ? The guy was drunk at a victory party, he isn't an alcoholic... But that is just one of the things which makes little sense to me, especially in the beginning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but why would he admit he has a alcohol problem, or even mention to Anne he is sober ? The guy was drunk at a victory party, he isn't an alcoholic... But that is just one of the things which makes little sense to me, especially in the beginning.
to stay out of jail he needs to attend on aa meetings.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah i get that, i was wondering why the MC acts like he has an alcohol problem, when he doesn't.
Because he is court ordered to not drink, and to go to AA meetings. He is acting like he has an alcohol problem because he can go back to jail if he drinks or misses an AA meeting. It is pretty clear from the beginning that is the case.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes