2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update except bit short, had funnies and sex and maybe plot moved too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why can't you avoid the girls you don't want, why the no choice in this game?
The thing with Anne is stupid - you should be able to avoid her from the sex stuff if you want to

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
:unsure: So basically if the MC was a pussy and let this asshole go without any punishment he can gets an extra pussy?
I don't know if it's worth it be pussy MC especially since we have other pussies in the game for the MC that he can have. ;)
It's not being a pussy it's being a grown up.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's not being a pussy it's being a grown up.
Actually, it's not. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. I don't know what's going on, as I haven't played in awhile. But depending on the situation, you have to kick ass, otherwise you're a pussy. Sometimes a grown up has to whoop some ass.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Actually, it's not. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. I don't know what's going on, as I haven't played in awhile. But depending on the situation, you have to kick ass, otherwise you're a pussy. Sometimes a grown up has to whoop some ass.
No grown-up would beat up a man in front of a lawyer. Edit no grown man with half a brain cell.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
No grown-up would beat up a man in front of a lawyer. Edit no grown man with half a brain cell.
Davey was counting on MC still being confrontational and instead, we get the choice to basically ignore him and any threats he says. besides, I'm sure even if MC hit him, later it wouldn't really be an issue because MC can be summed up as trying to redeem himself and show he's become a better person

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
probably been asked already , but i'll ask anyways ....

will we be able to pick more than 1 babe ???
or
will only have 1 to pick from all the babes ???

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
According to F95zone rules this game is actually already abandoned (no post since Feb. from the developer on Patreon, also the progress bar has not changed).

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes