VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is by far the most "you must read this game" game and if you do..you'll see at no point was it possible for Nina to be sister or step sister...all the dialogue points to a family that took in the MC after a tragedy that befell him and his own family...way too much of the early and middle story would have to be altered that an incest patch would require a massive rewriting of stuff...SO..drop it..it is a "never was"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I heard you got a new PC what is your specs
specs are 80% above average 20% CRAP!!!(integrated intel video BUT it has actual physical memory as well as shared system memory..so..its CRAP +1 video :p )
it was 139 bucks at walmart..760 bucks from dell..so ya i shopped walmart..HAHAAAAA

Oct 14, 2018
Obviously he's not doing it for the money, why else would it take 4-5 months to update from 0.1 to 0.2 and then take 10 months to go from 0.2 to 0.3 lol.
If it was for the money, it would've been 1-3 months for each update.

aydv

Sep 26, 2017
If you check the script, Nina is referred to as "sis". The story may have started this way, but got rewritten in light of the guidelines.

BTW, it looks like the dev might be planning an SFW release at some point as all the sex dialogue is in separate files.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
specs are 80% above average 20% CRAP!!!(integrated intel video BUT it has actual physical memory as well as shared system memory..so..its CRAP +1 video :p )
it was 139 bucks at walmart..760 bucks from dell..so ya i shopped walmart..HAHAAAAA
All that I can understand is that your PC is crap integrated Intel video BUT it has an actual physical memory as well as shared system memory..so..its CRAP +1 video this is the most confusing thing I have ever read

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Did you restart game? It says old saves don't work.
Yes I did

Edit: Oh I was under the impression that only the choice where you choose a name in the list actually mattered, seems like those earlier choices matter now as well. Did they always?

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..with the loss of his own family integrated so heavily into why he is how he is..the "sis" may be that they were his foster family and he got so close to them it just became a thing.....foster family aint incest..its just abusive strangers than force you to go a catholic church 3 times a week and beat you with a bible if you slip up(crap....6 months of my youth came out..sorry..lol)

Reactions: Tom10

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
All that I can understand is that your PC is crap integrated Intel video BUT it has an actual physical memory as well as shared system memory..so..its CRAP +1 video this is the most confusing thing I have ever read
i am poor..but i desperately needed a new PC after my good one died..i was using a 10 year old dell that 80% of the games wouldnt run on..LOL..so i got a 139 buck new PC from walmart..memory cpu HD are up to modern spec..the video is not..it is cRAP..but since unlike many integrated videos that only use system ram..this has actual physical memory of its own to speed up graphic loading..so it is CRAP +1..the +1 being the bonus of some dedicated memory..lol...i'm a smart ass..my new PC lets me play about 80% of the games now..that is all that matters...

Reactions: botc76

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
i am poor..but i desperately needed a new PC after my good one died..i was using a 10 year old dell that 80% of the games wouldnt run on..LOL..so i got a 139 buck new PC from walmart..memory cpu HD are up to modern spec..the video is not..it is cRAP..but since unlike many integrated videos that only use system ram..this has actual physical memory of its own to speed up graphic loading..so it is CRAP +1..the +1 being the bonus of some dedicated memory..lol...i'm a smart ass..my new PC lets me play about 80% of the games now..that is all that matters...
Just build your own computer there is nothing easier than that. You pay much less for it and have a better PC at the end.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i ran v02 beside v03 to see..and WOW...ya..i can see why it took so long..the difference is massive....v03 the graphics have so much more depth and feel to them..even the backgrounds are fuller and more vibrant...v02 was a homerun..v03 is bases clearing grandslam with the crowd going insane...

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Just like Tommy said build your own PC if can't afford new parts buy used parts like new condition

Reactions: TommyEsclow

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just like Tommy said build your own PC if can't afford new parts buy used parts like new condition
cannot build a PC for 139 bucks that has the stuff this has..it is only lacking good video..which i can fix when my tax stuff in on July 7th...i'm thinking of a 1050

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes