2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Wow this is great for fap material! Just like Lewdcrest Hero.. Thanks to uploader and translator!

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Cool short game, the CGs in overhaul is good, I sure enjoyed my time playing it and thanks for the translator for the great job ;)

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Nice. I liked the scenes from the other game even if it was a massive grindfest, so knowing there's a less annoying version is great.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
What is the "lift the curse properly" ending? get raped until game over? A full no damage run?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
you said with animation
you mean sex animation or something else?
If you can call a 2 frame loop with a 3rd finish frame an animation, sure. I wouldn't.

Decent art, good gallery that probably could have been half the size. There's two 'animation' rooms, CG room, and a scene replay room. The two 'animation' rooms are the same with different variations. CG is stills of the 'animations'. The scene replay is self explanatory and yes, same assets again.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What is the "lift the curse properly" ending? get raped until game over? A full no damage run?
It's a prostitution ending, essentially. Take the ring, run to the church and get raped once or twice on the road there.

Stuck in a room with a code (563) with nothing else to work with, how do you continue?
Lower right corner.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes