2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
ayy man there is someone new in the prime minister position thoo, maybe he would change the censor law for the better japan :KEK:
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Both are literally card-carrying members of an association of wrinkly old conservative dipshits sooooo... ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
is there only one save because I went through 10 rooms and then entered a room filled with goblins that surrounded her. no saves?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
is there only one save because I went through 10 rooms and then entered a room filled with goblins that surrounded her. no saves?
You can unlock shortcuts that appear as holes right up of the respawn point, there are four of them iirc.

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
What is the "lift the curse properly" ending? get raped until game over? A full no damage run?
In theory, yes get the Ring, without getting hit, i got it after like 50th try (Tip: use the shortcut/teleporter in save location) If you don't get hit once and get the ring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: R0mik and TNTed

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
Translator here.
It's a simple game with animations and a lot of CG's (considering how short it is), where you have to escape from the dungeon while avoiding monsters. Unlike newer game of this circle, it's not as annoying: for example, you wouldn't have to extensively farm sex start to see some endings.
In addition to a whole plethora of bad ends, there are also true, prostitution and gangbang endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other news, this past summer I've been working not only on the game in my signature, but some other titles from circles, such as Heisendou and Peach Cat. Since I don't have a patreon, I decided to make a thread with a list of games that I'm working on. There I'm going to post, update my progress and drop partials or, when I hit some milestone, provisional builds. Here's the thread.
Your one reliable guy, thanks

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'm curious, what area gives you the double penetration scenes? I think I may be missing something, but I don't know what I am missing.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes