VN Unity Office Affairs [v0.01-03a] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I think the code associated with the MC's name needs to be reviewed. At the start of the game you are instructed to enter the MC's name however throughout the playthrough so far it alternates between the name you input and James. If you want to have the character to have a specific name just don't have us input a name at the very beginning of the game.

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey gents, Dev here. Made correction to the reverse Harem description, as there is no multiple men to choose, only ladies. Trying to get a build update out at least every 2 weeks. This one might take a little longer in production as there will be more branching for multiple storylines / scenes than our previous efforts.

Reactions: xsikal

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I think the code associated with the MC's name needs to be reviewed. At the start of the game you are instructed to enter the MC's name however throughout the playthrough so far it alternates between the name you input and James. If you want to have the character to have a specific name just don't have us input a name at the very beginning of the game.
This is in fact a bug, there should not be instances of 'James' name being shown. I review, but if you see it appear in scene let me know and I'll address it in the next update.

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

PC build (512MB) of Office Affairs game now on our Patreon

You can wishlist the game on Steam to help our development

Change Log v0.01-03
This alpha build adds the following playable features:
Playable story up to Scene 18 including Emily Bathroom BJ Scene
Added 6 new BG music tracks
Conditional choice selection saves
Added 12 new Hardcore BJ Animations
Removed AI dialogue speech tracks
Added Character Avatar reactions to all scenes

We'll be updating 2 builds per month minimum as we continue development on this title. Be sure to keep checking back for the latest improvements, new features and bug fixes.

As always, please message your comments, suggestions and feelings on how the game is progressing and we'll do our best to implements any requests that are made.

Reactions: BaasB

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficeAffairs-ENTORPYDIGITALENTERTAINEMENT-0.03a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​