Unity Completed Office Is My Harem [Final] [DuaWolf]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this one is somehow shorter than last one.
at least models looks great.
few animations have visual glitches on environment objects, it's nothing unbearable but distracting.
they should've used rebecca or claire as the intern.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
You can't play this game or any new unity game with Turkish OS. You need to change time-zone and OS language but if you don't want to change any, you can use the Locale Emulator for the game opening, like a InWILL/ with this you can play game but you need check how to setup this. Have a nice day.
why they hating us bruh wtf

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
Hmm interesting, was looking for this kind of office genre. Nothing good so far such as high climber, how long is this game? under 12 hours?

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany
this at least gave way to main screen, but many scenes afterward had the same blocking issues. is there no proper fix?

Edit: none of the video is accessible, any attempt of a scene trying to access one result in blocking issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowi02

shadowi02

Nov 8, 2023
this at least gave way to main screen, but many scenes afterward had the same blocking issues. is there no proper fix?

Edit: none of the video is accessible, any attempt of a scene trying to access one result in blocking issues.
I confirm, the video is cracked

shadowi02

Nov 8, 2023
Well, now with the tsukii fix, the only thing I can do is play the minigame, how exciting ha ha

diospatriarey

Mar 16, 2019
I wonder if my constant crashes are due to me not allowing some untrustworthy chinese game to connect to my network.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes