4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
so if I got it correct, the "Friends With Benefits" for the two girls, stayed in the past instead of being completely removed ( I realy dont see what it offers to the story besides rejecting both of them for me at least) and there is a camwhore girl as well? and a girl who likes to flash? so no normal down to earth girls at all? where the hell do you live?

ah well, end of the line for me. have to cancel this sub. I will see myself out.

Ignore.png

Last edited:

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
so if I got it correct, the fwb stayed in the past instead of being completely removed ( I realy dont see what it offers to the story besides rejecting both of them for me at least) and there is a camwhore girl as well? and a girl who likes to flash? so no normal down to earth girls at all? where the hell do you live?

ah well, end of the line for me. have to cancel this sub. I will see myself out.

View attachment 3039953
Thank you very much for the information. I'm not interested in those things either, so I saved time for better games. Camwhore is like NTR and that's why it should be listed in the tag separately so it doesn't ruin people's games and waste their time.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Started fresh to see what little adjustments were made, like the confirmation of 'monthly duties' explaining some of Jenny's early behaviour. In my experience, it takes a certain level of intimacy gained over time for that to become a more relaxed subject.

Reactions: Amomynous Games

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, inviting all the LIs to the same party is really bold and kinda stupid. What's the ideal scenario Jonas/MC? Icarus impression incoming.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Good update. Hope Jackson enjoyed his day off with Brandi. And Maria Eva goes from casual to debauchery so fast, it's hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, so on the front page it says 0.0.3.2 plus the Google Drove version I am downloading is labeled that version yet the thread title shows 0.0.2 and SOL's compressed version on this page says the same. Am I having a stroke?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes