or
Meh, Maria isn't my type.

It would sure be nice to have a third option of
Maybe next time.

I don't want to rule out any of the women, however, I do
want to focus a bit on just 1 at first.

Same w the lady at the deli, would be nice to have a choice, and
to be able to put her off for a bit.

But then again....it may all be central to the plot for all I know....

Really really good so far other than rushed a bit.

Cheers
Dev has talked further up in the thread that multiple on-ramps are planned for characters, so I would consider all of those 'no' type responses to be 'not right now's. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the language is edited to make it more neutral in coming versions.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dev has talked further up in the thread that multiple on-ramps are planned for characters, so I would consider all of those 'no' type responses to be 'not right now's. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the language is edited to make it more neutral in coming versions.
Thank you.
lol, yeah I only read the first ~50 posts then
skipped to the end...

Thanks again for the info.

Cheers

Reactions: Hungover00

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Not every game needs to have a harem component. This one with it being in a work setting and more of a realish life vibe to it in the demo, doesn't feel right to have a harem.

I don't see the appeal of harems to be honest, as the games tend to get repetitive with them incorporated. It also eliminates any tension between the LIs and takes away from character development in my opinion.
I'm the opposite of you, for me games without harem are boring, first you are forced to replay the same game with little difference between the routes just because of 1 or 2 LI if you want to see all the content and that is boring to do, just gives the illusion of the game being longer than it actually is, we players waste unnecessary time skipping previously played scenes, more development and waiting times, the game gets repetitive too and if devs are already doing half assed harem why not just make a complete harem route since it will not have that much diference and they lose more than they gain with the half assed harems.
But of course everyone has their own opinion and devs do whatever they want to do but yeah they lose more doing 3 half assed route than doing 2or 3 half assed routes +1 full harem route .
For example for me to play a game 2 things are mandatory, no NTR/swinging/sharing crap and need to have harem route, my time is limited so can't waste time skipping content that i already had see just for a couple new scenes . A good harem game don't lose character development unless the dev don't put any effort to it and since I don't need to repeat the same game 2,3 or more times the games turn more enjoyable and less repetitive.
Anyway gl for the dev with the game, maybe next one if gets full harem will give a chance to it.

Sep 3, 2020
Not every game needs to have a harem component. This one with it being in a work setting and more of a realish life vibe to it in the demo, doesn't feel right to have a harem.

I don't see the appeal of harems to be honest, as the games tend to get repetitive with them incorporated. It also eliminates any tension between the LIs and takes away from character development in my opinion.
monogamy is love monogamy is life

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG and risky0
Jun 5, 2019
I played this game and had a blast. I'm gonna hold you onto your animation promise, I hope you have different camera angles as well. I love how the women in this game look gorgeous, they're even naughty. Haley probably needs a makeover. Good luck!

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
VITTU.jpg
Maria is out of my game. I don't accept any camwhore in the game I play. I hope I don't have to watch that shitty character forced or I'll delete the game immediately. I don't share women with men or women live or on camera with the whole fucking world. Maria's character has no value to me anymore and could be put behind the button and I wouldn't lose anything. I looked at the outfit she shares herself in, she's not my woman. Such a fucking whore. Maria is so straightforward that I wouldn't be surprised if she takes it all off in front of the camera, but I'm not going to stay and watch that shit. And I also don't believe her when she says she doesn't do the same thing to every guy that she does to the MC. Lost all faith in that slut.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 2945988
Maria is out of my game. I don't accept any camwhore in the game I play. I hope I don't have to watch that shitty character forced or I'll delete the game immediately. I don't share women with men or women live or on camera with the whole fucking world. Maria's character has no value to me anymore and could be put behind the button and I wouldn't lose anything. I looked at the outfit she shares herself in, she's not my woman. Such a fucking whore. Maria is so straightforward that I wouldn't be surprised if she takes it all off in front of the camera, but I'm not going to stay and watch that shit. And I also don't believe her when she says she doesn't do the same thing to every guy that she does to the MC. Lost all faith in that slut.
You are a really unpleasant person.

Sep 3, 2020
But after playing one, aren't you cheating on that one if you ever play another?

(Not serious, obviously. A thought experiment at most)
I see it as a different timeline
but a majority of the time when I find a girl in a game I stick with that one girl

I don't care about missing out on content or anything like that

I don't even care about rejecting a character because she can find love somewhere else

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I see it as a different timeline
but a majority of the time when I find a girl in a game I stick with that one girl

I don't care about missing out on content or anything like that

I don't even care about rejecting a character because she can find love somewhere else
But when the game ends, do you break up with them in your head, or are you still in relationships with all those different LIs from different games?

Sep 3, 2020
But when the game ends, do you break up with them in your head, or are you still in relationships with all those different LIs from different games?
we have a house full of kids

we grow very old and die in each other's arms in are

asleep surrounded by our kids and grandkids

and we live on through our children and grandchildren

I know I know it sounds stupid but

qaywsx

Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 2945988
I really hope you don't have your eyes on Nikki then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes