4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Well, it's exactly like in Bare Witness, until you have the conversation about being exclusive, they continue their relationship. But you don't see it and they don't tell you what they do.
no brother it is not the same thing

yes Athena was in a relationship with somebody before we got together

when we got together she did not make me wait before she gave me the option to make a choice

I never had to share Athena with any one

but in this case how long would I have to put up with the fact that the two of them are sleeping together

Sep 3, 2020
I'm missing something then, I don't understand what you are saying you don't know about.
that's my bad let me see if I can explain it

I do not care if she's not a virgin or who she's been with but

but if she is dating me I don't care if it's serious or not I don't want her to sleep

with anyone else as long as we're together

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

when we got together she did not make me wait before she gave me the option to make a choice

but in this case how long would I have to put up with the fact that the two of them are sleeping together
I never tried to go solo with Athena, how did the breakup go if she chose you solo? I honestly never considered trying to split them up.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
that's my bad let me see if I can explain it

I do not care if she's not a virgin or who she's been with but

but if she is dating me I don't care if it's serious or not I don't want her to sleep

with anyone else as long as we're together
That's fine, that's why I thought having them be FWB in the past would avoid any complications. So when you commented on the intimacy (which doesn't completely disappear, even if they aren't together) I was confused.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

There you are wrong, Athena and Heidi continue with the relationship until that conversation of being exclusive, if they did not continue until that time would not make sense the breakup scene or you would not have the option to tell her that you can not ask her to break up with Heidi. It's just that since you don't see it and they don't tell you, you feel like it doesn't happen.

And in this game it would be the same, they would continue to have exporadic sex until you have the exclusivity conversation.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
it sucks to be her

but I believe in not my girl not my problem
Sad, but understandable. I personally always lean Harem-Route in games, because if the LIs are well created I want more of all of them, and I won't have to do any of the heavy emotional and logistical lifting that would come with a real life harem/poly relationship.

Sep 3, 2020
There you are wrong, Athena and Heidi continue with the relationship until that conversation of being exclusive, if they did not continue until that time would not make sense the breakup scene or you would not have the option to tell her that you can not ask her to break up with Heidi. It's just that since you don't see it and they don't tell you, you feel like it doesn't happen.

And in this game it would be the same, they would continue to have exporadic sex until you have the exclusivity conversation.
I don't think so they never said I love you but me and Athena did so our relationship was more serious

and I don't think Athena is the type of person that would do something with someone

without talking to me first

maybe they didn't official break up after we got together

but I know that they did not sleep together when we got together

it's a feeling ... and I know one of the Developers
so yeah that there's also that
:ROFLMAO:
he's my brother from another mother

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Noooooooo... cum belongs inside! At least give us the option, put the girls on pills if you don't want to do pregnancy content.

Greenwichr

Mar 31, 2019
I just want to give some props to the dev here. For a game which has had a single update beyond the demo stage, the game already has more content than some games that have been going on for literally years. The graphics are good, and I don't feel like any of the models are carbon copies of those from other games (at least the ones I've played anyway). The characterisation and writing are great too.

And I agree with the comment a few posts above - while I'd never do the Harem thing IRL (like I could anyway LOL!!!) this is one of those games where I'm defaulting to chasing all the women because they're all interesting and they stand out from each other. I did half expect the neighbour to have a "My coffee shop is failing so I became a camgirl" moment though. Maybe I've been playing some corruption games more than I should lol. All in all, really good job so far.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Office Perks [v0.0.2]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Hey folks - Office Perks links are updated to the v0.0.2.1 version which includes slight adjustments to some dialog, including removing the Jenny/Grace surprise on Sunday afternoon.

After a lot of consideration, I went with the suggestion to keep the FWB backstory with Jenny and Grace to have this history with them, and it should be clear now that this was 'just a phase' they went through in their younger years that they grew out of. There are new references to this during the lunch with Jenny, and a follow up with more detail during the dinner conversation on Sunday evening. There are also two new menu options during the Sunday evening dinner with Jenny that flags whether or not to reference this past in future dialogs. So if you think it's weird that they had this phase, you can tell Jenny, and neither of them will reference it in dialog going forward.

Also some small clean up with files and other minor adjustments. Hope you enjoy!

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I just want to give some props to the dev here. For a game which has had a single update beyond the demo stage, the game already has more content than some games that have been going on for literally years. The graphics are good, and I don't feel like any of the models are carbon copies of those from other games (at least the ones I've played anyway). The characterisation and writing are great too.

And I agree with the comment a few posts above - while I'd never do the Harem thing IRL (like I could anyway LOL!!!) this is one of those games where I'm defaulting to chasing all the women because they're all interesting and they stand out from each other. I did half expect the neighbour to have a "My coffee shop is failing so I became a camgirl" moment though. Maybe I've been playing some corruption games more than I should lol. All in all, really good job so far.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: gaimariy

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hey folks - Office Perks links are updated to the v0.0.2.1 version which includes slight adjustments to some dialog, including removing the Jenny/Grace surprise on Sunday afternoon.

After a lot of consideration, I went with the suggestion to keep the FWB backstory with Jenny and Grace to have this history with them, and it should be clear now that this was 'just a phase' they went through in their younger years that they grew out of. There are new references to this during the lunch with Jenny, and a follow up with more detail during the dinner conversation on Sunday evening. There are also two new menu options during the Sunday evening dinner with Jenny that flags whether or not to reference this past in future dialogs. So if you think it's weird that they had this phase, you can tell Jenny, and neither of them will reference it in dialog going forward.

Also some small clean up with files and other minor adjustments. Hope you enjoy!
Just zapped through where the changes were, seemed great! MC knows about it before the bar session, gets to discuss it in more detail later, seems like it all worked out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

I like the changes you have made, I think that from now on everyone will be able to enjoy what they like.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes