4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I don't necessarily have a huge issue with the way Jenny and Grace's situation is revealed — although it would've been nice for one of them to mention it earlier — but too few VNs give the player the opportunity to back out of a path after similar reveals.

I think the simple option to say "that's great for you two, but I'm not really into that" would go a long way.
I think you are right. The way the interest system works is if you provide positive responses or flirt, interest levels rise and you will get further scenes (whatever those may be). A simple "I'm not into that" response to Jenny/Grace at the bar could swing those interest levels one way or the other. Everyone is informed, everyone is consenting (or not) and there is no further conflict.

Having multiple on/off routes would also help, so if you were playing the strictly Jenny path, and ended up not wanting to move forward, there should be further opportunities to get back on other LI paths.

Everyone is making good points, and I am weighing them carefully. Jenny and Grace have a long history together, a very strong bond, and they're FWBs. This isn't going to change. But what can change is the MC's knowledge of it and whether or not he wants to continue pursuing it. It is too early in their relationship for MC to ask Jenny to be exclusive.

Again, not to spoil anything, but as these relationships get deeper, exclusivity will play a part, which could provide for some meaningful conversations and decisions for all of the characters later down the line.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I like the Jenny model one of the few games that does her right. So far the game is good I hope there will be animations in the future. I'm going to assume this is probably not a Harem. Maybe only with Jenny and Grace but others I can see some bad shit happen later.
Animations are planned for future releases. It's not a harem game. There are some LI's that are ok with polyamory, others that are not.

Sep 3, 2020
Nah, I think it was me just going off topic too much and confusing things by trying to discuss the game on shifting topics (particular scene, personal preferences, real world sociology, game development decisions, etc.) that muddied things. You're all good, I wasn't ever disagreeing with you because I thought you were wrong or your opinions were invalid, I was enjoying the discussion and trying to approach it from a bunch of different directions and weighing different values. Sorry that I caused you stress.
oh don't worry about it brother I enjoyed talking to people about their different opinions

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hungover00

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
NTR is not planned. Group sex yes, but not full Harem. If I say anything about pregnancy, I might just be spoiling things. :)
The main LI is on a full lesbian relationship with her best friend. At the same time she is starting an hetero sexual relationship with the MC. LI sends graphic content over the phone to the MC of her lesbian relationship with her friend but does not allow the MC to participate, also LI's making jokes on how the MC can easily be replaced. On the phone, the MC only can simp a dinner date out of her. This is 100 % NTR. In my opinion, if the LI is willingly involved in more than one sexual relation at the same time is sharing/NTR, doesn't matter that LI is bisexual. The NTR Tag should be raised.
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all, but I'm developing a walkthrough Mod for this game and I would like to set a warning for this scene. Maybe some fellow gamers like being warned and decide not pursue this LI route.

Last edited:

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
The main LI is on a full lesbian relationship with her best friend. At the same time she is starting an hetero sexual relationship with the MC. LI send graphic content over the phone to the the MC of her lesbian relationship with her friend but does not allow the MC to participate, also LI's making jokes on how MC can easily be replaced. On the phone, the MC just simp a dinner date out of her. This es 100 % NTR. in my opinion, if the LI is willingly involved in more than one sexual relation at the same time is sharing/NTR, doesn't matter that LI is bisexual. The NTR Tag should be raised.
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all, but I'm developing an walkthroug Mod for this game and I would like to set a warning for this scene. Maybe some fellow gamers like being warned and decide not pursue this LI route.
After all the discussion around this topic, these scenes are being slightly rewritten with more upfront disclosure of their FWB status, and giving the player the choice to continue pursuing or not.

Reactions: MurrayMods
Sep 3, 2020
The main LI is on a full lesbian relationship with her best friend. At the same time she is starting an hetero sexual relationship with the MC. LI send graphic content over the phone to the the MC of her lesbian relationship with her friend but does not allow the MC to participate, also LI's making jokes on how MC can easily be replaced. On the phone, the MC just simp a dinner date out of her. This es 100 % NTR. in my opinion, if the LI is willingly involved in more than one sexual relation at the same time is sharing/NTR, doesn't matter that LI is bisexual. The NTR Tag should be raised.
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all, but I'm developing an walkthroug Mod for this game and I would like to set a warning for this scene. Maybe some fellow gamers like being warned and decide not pursue this LI route.
I agree while I don't have anything against lesbian content but I do consider it ntr

but is just how I feel and it is just my opinion

but I know that what I consider NtR may not be NtR

keep in mind that I am a monogamy player and

my taste and point of view may not be the same as everybody else

what I consider ntr maybe hot lesbian content to everybody else

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
After all the discussion around this topic, these scenes are being slightly rewritten with more upfront disclosure of their FWB status, and giving the player the choice to continue pursuing or not.
You don't need to be all or nothing, if for example you answer "I'm not into that", you can give us the option to continue the path, without the need to show us how they fuck each other in the messages. Just because it's not a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to see that kind of stuff.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
You don't need to be all or nothing, if for example you answer "I'm not into that", you can give us the option to continue the path, without the need to show us how they fuck each other in the messages. Just because it's not a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to see that kind of stuff.
I understand, and I am considering all of the options here.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I agree while I don't have anything against lesbian content but I do consider it ntr

but is just how I feel and it is just my opinion

but I know that what I consider NtR may not be NtR

keep in mind that I am a monogamy player and

my taste and point of view may not be the same as everybody else

what I consider ntr maybe hot lesbian content to everybody else
After thinking about it for a few hours and weighing all of the options, Jenny and Grace being FWBs does not have any significant importance or impact to the main story line. I think the easiest solution here is that they aren't FWBs, and just very close friends. This only changes a couple of small scenes and some dialog with Jenny at Sunday night dinner. It simply doesn't matter if they are or are not FWBs, so it's a detail that does not need to be included and is obviously causing friction.

The intent of Jenny and Grace being FWBs was:
1. To show that Jenny is a progressive girl, even though she comes across as the corporate/stuffy type of person.
2. To setup future group events with Jenny and Grace
3. Simple playfulness and lightheartedness

So, I will update these scenes accordingly. The planned endings will likely remain, but we'll see how it shakes out with these slight adjustments.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
After thinking about it for a few hours and weighing all of the options, Jenny and Grace being FWBs does not have any significant importance or impact to the main story line. I think the easiest solution here is that they aren't FWBs, and just very close friends. This only changes a couple of small scenes and some dialog with Jenny at Sunday night dinner. It simply doesn't matter if they are or are not FWBs, so it's a detail that does not need to be included and is obviously causing friction.

1. Jenny is a progressive girl, even though she comes across as the corporate/stuffy type of person.

So, I will update these scenes accordingly. The planned endings will likely remain, but we'll see how it shakes out with these slight adjustments.
My vote, if this were a democracy, would be to have them be FWBs in the past, it's just not active right now for whatever reason. No breakup, just more focused on other things, or not feeling it at the moment. Therefore they still have that bond and level of intimacy established, but it's not an ongoing relationship that may complicate things for players. You can also still keep the pictures, just frame them as something Jenny shares with MC as inspiration, but make it a choice "Hey MC, would you like to see some pics of Grace and I getting naughty from awhile back? She said I could show them if you were interested." Still shows all of those 1, 2, 3 goals, but avoiding the friction of an established relationship.

Sep 3, 2020

1. To show that Jenny is a progressive girl, even though she comes across as the corporate/stuffy type of person.

that's great like I said I don't mind if they're in a relationship if we're not on her route but you know

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

I imagine that your intention is that being FWB is to facilitate the three of them having scenes together later on. And I think it's a good idea and many people will like it. Not those of us who play monogamy paths, I think you should leave the option as is, but just give an option where you remove those scenes for those who don't like it. We take it for granted that they are FWB, but there is no need to see it. That way you make everyone happy and you don't have to modify much.

Sep 3, 2020
My vote, if this were a democracy, would be to have them be FWBs in the past, it's just not active right now for whatever reason. No breakup, just more focused on other things, or not feeling it at the moment. Therefore they still have that bond and level of intimacy established, but it's not an ongoing relationship that may complicate things for players. You can also still keep the pictures, just frame them as something Jenny shares with MC as inspiration, but make it a choice "Hey MC, would you like to see some pics of Grace and I getting naughty from awhile back? She said I could show them if you were interested." Still shows all of those 1, 2, 3 goals, but avoiding the friction of an established relationship.
I don't know brother

I guess it depends on what you mean by same level of intimacy

that kind of sound sexual

Sep 3, 2020
I imagine that your intention is that being FWB is to facilitate the three of them having scenes together later on. And I think it's a good idea and many people will like it. Not those of us who play monogamy paths, I think you should leave the option as is, but just give an option where you remove those scenes for those who don't like it. We take it for granted that they are FWB, but there is no need to see it. That way you make everyone happy and you don't have to modify much.
you're killing me brother

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't know brother

I guess it depends on what you mean by same level of intimacy

that kind of sound sexual
Yes, but sex in the past. Not the present. I assume all of the characters in this twenty-something VN aren't virgins and they have their own sexual histories. It just allows both a monogamous route for Jenny, but also a threesome/throuple route as well, but not one that requires Jenny and Grace to start their first experiences together with the MC.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, but sex in the past. Not the present. I assume all of the characters in this twenty-something VN aren't virgins and they have their own sexual histories. It just allows both a monogamous route for Jenny, but also a threesome/throuple route as well, but not one that requires Jenny and Grace to start their first experiences together with the MC.
you know I'm not the type of guy that cares about his girlfriend being a virgin

I don't care about her past or who she's been with as long as she loves me

Reactions: qaywsx

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I like this idea, too, but I think there will be other opportunities during the game for this to come up naturally. Removing the FWB status altogether prevents any of these 'fine lines' from being crossed and let's the MC dictate if he wants it to happen or not in the future.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I like this idea, too, but I think there will be other opportunities during the game for this to come up naturally. Removing the FWB status altogether prevents any of these 'fine lines' from being crossed and let's the MC dictate if he wants it to happen or not in the future.
Hey, it's your game!

Personally, I think scrubbing the history loses more than it gains. FWB as history has Jenny have that confident sexy side, can say things like how back when Grace and her were fooling around they wondered what it would be like to have a guy in the mix, tease that Grace already thinks MC is cute and maybe Jenny could help him fulfill a fantasy? Or during, just having the confidence of 'How about you do this to MC, while I do that thing you like?' Still plenty of new ground to explore, and you're saving some of your first story telling instincts. Maybe do a poll? I was never of the opinion anything fundamental should change, rather just a tweak in how it came out.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes