4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Hi! All intimate/sexual relationships are optional. If you show interest in an LI by flirting, you will get the optional scenes. There are many main-story scenes with all of the girls, so if you're "forced" to have interactions, it is because it is important to the main story line, but the sexual content is optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So (Jenny/Grace) are lesbians, is there anything you can do to stop them or are they forced into the story. Not interested in watching the carpet lickers. It would be best if the lesbian scenes could be completely avoidable or if these characters could be taken out of the MC story, so that they don't have any events. Because lesbians are completely useless characters for me and they are not LI.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So (Jenny/Grace) are lesbians, is there anything you can do to stop them or are they forced into the story. Not interested in watching the carpet lickers. It would be best if the lesbian scenes could be completely avoidable or if these characters could be taken out of the MC story, so that they don't have any events. Because lesbians are completely useless characters for me and they are not LI.
They aren't lesbians, they are more bisexual, pan, or just a little gay for each other. Jenny is definitely a LI for the MC in this game, and I believe Grace is too.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
They aren't lesbians, they are more bisexual, pan, or just a little gay for each other. Jenny is definitely a LI for the MC in this game, and I believe Grace is too.
They are not worthy of the LI title if they are fucking anyone other than the MC. If they are lesbian, bi, or even some fucking coffee machine, they will never be LI. Then they are completely useless characters at that point.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
They are not worthy of the LI title if they are fucking anyone other than the MC. If they are lesbian, bi, or even some fucking coffee machine, they will never be LI. Then they are completely useless characters at that point.
Your personal preference, which is valid, doesn't equal a character being 'completely useless.' If it's not for you, it's not for you. Stating preference as if it were fact is kinda weird and off-putting.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't totally agree that they can't be lis, but I would like that once the mc has seen the two of them hooking up on the phone when Jenny asks what do you think he could have some answer options, not necessarily have to say that everything is fine. I don't know, maybe I could cool down the relationship with Jenny a little. Not all of us have to be pleased to find that a girl we like is having sex with another girl

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I see there's a script for day seven in the game's folder but my game ended up on the night of day six, did I miss something?

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I see there's a script for day seven in the game's folder but my game ended up on the night of day six, did I miss something?
Oops, that's my mistake. No, v002 ends on Day 6. I should have removed the Day7 script when building this release.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't totally agree that they can't be lis, but I would like that once the mc has seen the two of them hooking up on the phone when Jenny asks what do you think he could have some answer options, not necessarily have to say that everything is fine. I don't know, maybe I could cool down the relationship with Jenny a little. Not all of us have to be pleased to find that a girl we like is having sex with another girl
That could be a good way to go. I honestly didn't really like how that whole reveal went. There was basically no set-up or warning from Jenny, and then the MC was ignored immediately. It felt kinda shitty and confusing. It being an AVN, I was expecting an invitation or something, but it was more bragging/teasing, but the teasing part wasn't really earned by a history, so it came off closer to rubbing his nose in not being there.

Not a deal breaker for the game for me, but it did really make Jenny drop in my estimations, because, yeah, she seemed to be using the MC in those moments, rather than them using each other/building something together. A lot about Jenny seems a bit confusing to me, but I'm willing to see what Amomy is going to do with it.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
That could be a good way to go. I honestly didn't really like how that whole reveal went. There was basically no set-up or warning from Jenny, and then the MC was ignored immediately. It felt kinda shitty and confusing. It being an AVN, I was expecting an invitation or something, but it was more bragging/teasing, but the teasing part wasn't really earned by a history, so it came off closer to rubbing his nose in not being there.

Not a deal breaker for the game for me, but it did really make Jenny drop in my estimations, because, yeah, she seemed to be using the MC in those moments, rather than them using each other/building something together. A lot about Jenny seems a bit confusing to me, but I'm willing to see what Amomy is going to do with it.
It shouldn't feel like teasing, so if it does I should address it. It is meant to be playful and to show that Jenny isn't as uptight as she might seem, and to setup future group events giving MC the knowledge that Jenny and Grace aren't the jealous, possesive types.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It might be good to put in a branching decision when Jenny does get back to the MC.
Option A: Sure, come over.
Option B: Not tonight, other plans came up. Rain cheque?
Option C: No. I've got to think about some things. See you at work.

Or something like that, all with associated +/-s.

Another option would be to have the friends with benefits reveal happen before a decision to go deeper with Jenny.

I probably would have chosen Option B the first time, waiting to hear how complex a relationship web I would be stepping into if I followed Jenny down her path.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It shouldn't feel like teasing, so if it does I should address it. It is meant to be playful and to show that Jenny isn't as uptight as she might seem, and to setup future group events giving MC the knowledge that Jenny and Grace aren't the jealous, possesive types.
Recalling my first impressions the pics went from 'We're hanging out chilling together' to 'Fooling around' to 'Fucking and ignoring you now' really fast. It was also confusing in Jenny being very interested in the MC, but her behaviour not really matching up. Just gives a BJ, does not accept anything in return (I was suspecting period at first, but that seems less likely), says she wants to stay in bed, then immediately calls a ride and kind of leaves MC hanging. And the MC knows (after gym visit) the only thing Jenny and Grace had was a mani/pedi and hanging out together. So later when the pics came it may have unintentionally had a taunting subtext to it. I could see that strategy being used for a FemDom humiliation route. Which may be why it yucked some peoples' yum.

Sep 3, 2020

I just want to say that I have nothing against lesbian content

and although I'm monogamous if I'm not with a girl I don't care who she's with or what she does

but I think it kind of sucks for those people who like Jenny and don't want to share her with anyone only to find out later

that she is in a relationship with someone else out of nowhere

I'm still playing the game so that hasn't been revealed to me yet but if it comes out of nowhere without any warning

I could see how people would feel hurt and upset

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Maybe just ask the MC if she wants to see some of the 'fun' Jenny and Grace have had together, but don't make it current? Not that they have broken up, just they aren't active in this small window, so if some players want to opt out they can, or can ask Jenny to go monogamous, or something like that. Just workshopping ideas.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Thinking about it a bit more, you could keep it in as a potential example of poor communication. Everyone is young here, so sometimes what they are trying to convey doesn't come off 100%, but could lead to deeper conversations about sexual compatibility, communicating what they want, that sort of thing.

Game-wise though that may create branches/tags that make creating it more difficult. But it would be pretty cool to see some mistakes and flubs develop into growth and understanding (self and otherwise). Just more peanuts from the gallery.

• Angry
Reactions: HerkkuPeukku

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023

Okay. I wouldn't even bother trying this if it's anything like what that guy said. I hate lesbians or bi almost as much as NTR and if a bitch is fucking others behind the MC's back, I ALWAYS think it's Lez-NTR. So that's it. And if that shit is still being rubbed in my face, then BIG NO THANKS

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe just ask the MC if she wants to see some of the 'fun' Jenny and Grace have had together, but don't make it current? Not that they have broken up, just they aren't active in this small window, so if some players want to opt out they can, or can ask Jenny to go monogamous, or something like that. Just workshopping ideas.
I support the idea of asking Jenny for a monogamous relationship

although I think Jenny was wrong for getting involved with the MC without telling him that she was in a relationship

I don't care if the relationship is serious or not it is still dishonest and wrong

and then Jenny acts like her lying and keeping secret is not wrong and no big deal

I wish we had the option to call her out on it

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I support the idea of asking Jenny for a monogamous relationship

although I think Jenny was wrong for getting involved with the MC without telling him that she was in a relationship

I don't care if the relationship is serious or not it is still dishonest and wrong

and then Jenny acts like her lying and keeping secret is not wrong and no big deal

I wish we had the option to call her out on it
I kind of disagree with you. Up until the monogamy talk (boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.) people don't have any duty to report who else they are dating. But, the closer you go to that talk, the more naturally hurtful that reveal will likely become. So if someone indicates that they are interested in exclusive dating, and the other party doesn't speak up at that point, that's when it starts to get to dicier territory. Personally, I think as long as they make it clear they aren't looking for an exclusive thing right then, that's all they need to disclose, with the * that it may blow up in their faces if dates cross paths.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Recalling my first impressions the pics went from 'We're hanging out chilling together' to 'Fooling around' to 'Fucking and ignoring you now' really fast. It was also confusing in Jenny being very interested in the MC, but her behaviour not really matching up. Just gives a BJ, does not accept anything in return (I was suspecting period at first, but that seems less likely), says she wants to stay in bed, then immediately calls a ride and kind of leaves MC hanging. And the MC knows (after gym visit) the only thing Jenny and Grace had was a mani/pedi and hanging out together. So later when the pics came it may have unintentionally had a taunting subtext to it. I could see that strategy being used for a FemDom humiliation route. Which may be why it yucked some peoples' yum.
yikes ya if thats whats happening and there is no way to stopit i guess im out

Reactions: Golzd and holaje12

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I like the Jenny model one of the few games that does her right. So far the game is good I hope there will be animations in the future. I'm going to assume this is probably not a Harem. Maybe only with Jenny and Grace but others I can see some bad shit happen later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes