4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Jenny, Jackson, and Jonas. They're going to get a nickname real soon, especially if hijinks ensue.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If I was asked to choose who was best girl from this game at gunpoint, it wouldn't end well... Hope people get to noticing your work, Amomynous Games !

You deserve the love.
Early days, but so far:
1. Eva (mostly based on model and first interaction)
2. Jenny (solid all round option, but company ink. Maybe Eva/Jenny/Jonas throuple?)
3/4. Maria/Nikki (too early to judge, but could be fun)

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
will there be choices that stop anything from happening from those feelings? Also when asked about harem before you said not full harem is there partial harem and if so can it happen without any lesbian stuff?
That's a good question. The MC isn't one to tell others who they can or can't have feelings for, and it's difficult to say much more without spoiling the endings. I'll say that there are some LI's that are into each other, and some that are not. But all are into MC, if you want them to be.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Is there any way to prevent Jenny from sending you the pictures?
In the code I have seen that there is an option to reply that is gross or really really hot but I don't see it during the game.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Is there any way to prevent Jenny from sending you the pictures?
In the code I have seen that there is an option to reply that is gross or really really hot but I don't see it during the game.
Hm, no. The menu options for the phone system are in the code, but I haven't fully implemented it. I'll think about how that would change the interactions and maybe work it into the next update.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Hm, no. The menu options for the phone system are in the code, but I haven't fully implemented it. I'll think about how that would change the interactions and maybe work it into the next update.
Thank you, In my game I am only following Jenny and I found it odd to see her sending me pictures when I have no interest in Grace or anyone else.

Reactions: qaywsx

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'mma give Haley's yoga class a try, but seriously, 9am Sunday morning? I feel like that makes Saturday nights going to be very tame, and lazy Sunday morning hangs not much of a thing. Jenny already ran out Saturday morning, are lazy weekend sex days not a thing in this world?

Guess I'll play and find out.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Thank you, In my game I am only following Jenny and I found it odd to see her sending me pictures when I have no interest in Grace or anyone else.
I see. I am sure I can implement not seeing the pictures, but Jenny and Grace's relationship is part of what makes them who they are, so the MC will be aware of it.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I'mma give Haley's yoga class a try, but seriously, 9am Sunday morning? I feel like that makes Saturday nights going to be very tame, and lazy Sunday morning hangs not much of a thing. Jenny already ran out Saturday morning, are lazy weekend sex days not a thing in this world?

Guess I'll play and find out.
It's only the first weekend! Lots more opportunity for those mornings, for sure. And I promise, Haley's yoga class won't interfere.

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's only the first weekend! Lots more opportunity for those mornings, for sure. And I promise, Haley's yoga class won't interfere.
Saturday nights feel like when the bar or a club would shine (and likely a lot of Nikki content?) so that's why I bring it up.

*edit: now with Fridays off and 3 day weekends that's a much softer limit, narratively and logistically.

Complete aside, any plans for natural red-head LIs? Personal weakness, I'd want a tag for just that here.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Probably not intentional, but you could make it be, but pun alert when talking to Nikki and Jonas says 'we barley just met.' After the bartender talk, I feel like that's a dad-joke moment if you want it.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Saturday nights feel like when the bar or a club would shine (and likely a lot of Nikki content?) so that's why I bring it up.

Complete aside, any plans for natural red-head LIs? Personal weakness, I'd want a tag for just that here.
Haley is our redhead, though she's more of a red-blonde naturally and dyes it to the vibrant color she has. Maybe one day we'll see the natural color, not sure!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Haley is our redhead, though she's more of a red-blonde naturally and dyes it to the vibrant color she has. Maybe one day we'll see the natural color, not sure!
Strawberry Blonde counts! As I said, that's just a personal preference, auburn, copper, ginger, natural red, strawberry blonde, all work for me. Not sure why the clearly dyed don't quite hit the target, but I'm just one person so that's me from the peanut gallery.

Just finished what's out, seems like a great start! Solid slice of life vn. Characters are well defined, and also intriguing. Jenny has that combo of Type-A control/career gal thing going, but is also sex forward, pushing past her boundaries and/or has an exhibitionist kink. But still worried if MC will judge her about it. Nikki has a bit of a Tsundere vibe, with some mystery/tragedy implied in the backstory and is probably on the adult streaming side, like on OnlyFans. Eva is a bit more on the shy but still very into sex side of the spectrum (caught the Afternoon Delight comment, and volunteered discussing wet panties). All of the ladies seem very sex-positive overall. The writing seems high tier (though a few grammar sweeps will catch some fixes), though one small critique would be the pacing of the sex scenes seems to be on the very accelerated side of things. Not sure how much is hyper-orgasmic ladies, time-compression, or just brevity, but they felt a little truncated to me. Really solid start, excited to see how things go forward. You've got a great little game on your hands Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
That's a good question. The MC isn't one to tell others who they can or can't have feelings for, and it's difficult to say much more without spoiling the endings. I'll say that there are some LI's that are into each other, and some that are not. But all are into MC, if you want them to be.
A small suggestion.

Please don't make the MC the third wheel in a relationship. If there are love interests who are or will be in love with other love interests, don't turn that into a relationship between two girls and the MC occasionally serving as a walking dildo.

If you plan for some love interests to have romantic relationships with other love interests, please make it as natural as possible and, as I said, don't make it feel like the MC only serves to make them fall in love and fuck them from time to time.

Reactions: pfc.berserker

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Strawberry Blonde counts! As I said, that's just a personal preference, auburn, copper, ginger, natural red, strawberry blonde, all work for me. Not sure why the clearly dyed don't quite hit the target, but I'm just one person so that's me from the peanut gallery.

Just finished what's out, seems like a great start! Solid slice of life vn. Characters are well defined, and also intriguing. Jenny has that combo of Type-A control/career gal thing going, but is also sex forward, pushing past her boundaries and/or has an exhibitionist kink. But still worried if MC will judge her about it. Nikki has a bit of a Tsundere vibe, with some mystery/tragedy implied in the backstory and is probably on the adult streaming side, like on OnlyFans. Eva is a bit more on the shy but still very into sex side of the spectrum (caught the Afternoon Delight comment, and volunteered discussing wet panties). All of the ladies seem very sex-positive overall. The writing seems high tier (though a few grammar sweeps will catch some fixes), though one small critique would be the pacing of the sex scenes seems to be on the very accelerated side of things. Not sure how much is hyper-orgasmic ladies, time-compression, or just brevity, but they felt a little truncated to me. Really solid start, excited to see how things go forward. You've got a great little game on your hands Dev.
Thank you for this! I think as far as the pacing of the sex scenes go it will feel better when I have animations included. It's still early development, too, so as I progress, additions will likely happen here and there. But, yes, the girls are hyper-orgasmic because who doesn't love making a women cum three or four times in a row? Version 0.0.3 goes a lot more into the Nikki story, and you're not too far off with what she's doing with her free time! Thanks for playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hungover00

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
A small suggestion.

Please don't make the MC the third wheel in a relationship. If there are love interests who are or will be in love with other love interests, don't turn that into a relationship between two girls and the MC occasionally serving as a walking dildo.

If you plan for some love interests to have romantic relationships with other love interests, please make it as natural as possible and, as I said, don't make it feel like the MC only serves to make them fall in love and fuck them from time to time.
Definitely not the plan. Jenny and Grace have a touching backstory, and are very close with each other. But this doesn't mean that they're a 'couple', or that MC is just there to have sex with one or both of them once in a while. I am trying to make these relationships feel as natural as possible.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes