4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Hey, I found a nice new game, wait, is this just the demo? Very interesting story, renders, models, my god I like it very much, please the developers must keep the updates working!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Hey, I found a nice new game, wait, is this just the demo? Very interesting story, renders, models, my god I like it very much, please the developers must keep the updates working!
Thank you! I'm already working hard on the next update. Really glad you enjoyed!

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I downloaded it like 3 days ago and fullscreen dont work and you posted about fixed version, so thats why i asking if links in your op are updated
Should be fixed, but which download host did you use? Maybe it didn't update properly.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Hm, I just downloaded the version from Mega to check it and fullscreen is working as expected via seetings, or using the F key. Maybe try to delete and re-download, or download from mediafire?
After a few tests, I can tell you that something is wrong, if you are in full screen and you click window mode, the options stop working. If you press alt+enter it works again

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
After a few tests, I can tell you that something is wrong, if you are in full screen and you click window mode, the options stop working. If you press alt+enter it works again
That is very odd. I'll definitely take a look. Not sure what's happening here, pretty much out of the box Renpy stuff that I haven't modified.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
That is very odd. I'll definitely take a look. Not sure what's happening here, pretty much out of the box Renpy stuff that I haven't modified.
The skip options don't work either, I think the screen options don't work because they both do the same (window mode)

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
The first things I noticed about Jenny were her slightly wonky teeth and that her face seemed a bit big for her face...
Which is actually a compliment because she looks "real-life" cute, not the unrealistically-stunningly-perfect that so many games have. It's refreshing and immersive: she looks like someone you'd actually meet in the office and have a thing with.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Me too, I was testing with the Renpy functions to see where the failure was.
I've been testing this and everything looks to be working correctly now. The selected idle/hover images were missing for the settings buttons (fullscreen/window, unseen text, etc.), so it looks like they are not functional but do in fact work. I cannot replicate any issues switching between fullscreen/window mode. The buttons in settings, using the F key, and using alt+Enter all work as expected. I will continue testing and see if I can replicate it, but it looks to be good to go.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes