4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR is not planned. Group sex yes, but not full Harem. If I say anything about pregnancy, I might just be spoiling things. :)
It's great that it doesn't have NTR.

Not so good the part about multiple penetration, group sex and lesbian.

And really the lack of full harem is certainly the worst.

I guess I'll have to wish you good luck, but it's unlikely that I'll try the game.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
These friendly patreon tags, no incest and no harem don't make me excited to try to play, good luck but it's not for me

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just looking at the preview pics this screams for the "Big Ass" and "Big Tits" tags.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Just looking at the preview pics this screams for the "Big Ass" and "Big Tits" tags.
I wasn't sure if I should include those or not. I wouldn't say they are 'disproportionately big' as the tag description says. But yes, some of the girls are definitely voluptuous/curvy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficePerks-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Great Start. Good all around.
I just hope there will be more choices as the game goes on. Like right now MC is hanging out with all girls, understandable as introductions are in order, but would be nice to have choices later so player can decide whose content to watch.

Anyways All the best :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Great Start. Good all around.
I just hope there will be more choices as the game goes on. Like right now MC is hanging out with all girls, understandable as introductions are in order, but would be nice to have choices later so player can decide whose content to watch.

Anyways All the best :)
Thank you! Yes, there will be these choices later on down the line. But need all the intros for common route story line. Thanks for checking it out!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes